Home Buying in 52722>Question Details

Bonnie.mille…, Home Buyer in La Grange, IL

we are being transferred to the Joliet area with my husbands job. we would like to rent a farm house about 30-40 min away from his work. thanks

Asked by Bonnie.miller1957, La Grange, IL Wed Aug 7, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


Hart Bondi’s answer
If you would like I can refer you to an agent in the area to help you find the right property. If you have a home to sell I could assist with that process too. You may email me at hbondi@melfosterco.com or call me at 563-505-4655

"Take your home to Hart"

Hart Bondi ABR, ASP, CRS, e-PRO, SRES
Broker Associate Licensed in Iowa and Illinois
Mel Foster Co. Inc. of Iowa
2300 Spruce Hills Drive Bettendorf, IA

Call/Text 563-505-4655

Fax: 1 -866-832-8616



You received this e-mail because of your affiliation/interest in Real Estate.
If you do not wish to receive this email communication in the future, click here to opt-out.

E-mails sent or received shall neither constitute acceptance of conducting transactions via electronic means nor create a binding contract until and unless a written contract is signed by the parties.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 7, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer