wanting to move to DFW area

Asked by fabshack, Sanger, TX Tue Apr 9, 2013

Need to find a "home" for our topfuel dragster before we can find one for us. Ideal a small house, 2bd, no frills with a BIG shop building, or an old industrial/warehouse -cheap, then we will find a house nearby. Real estate search options do not include out bldgs. Willing to share the space. Offering sponsorship rights for shop space use. Commercial listings are assuming you are a big business, we're not. Any help, tips, leads?

Answers

3
Dixon Wong, Agent, Dallas, TX
Wed Apr 10, 2013
I know some in downtown dallas that are very industrial that might be a good fit for you

You can contact me at dixondfw@gmail.com

Dixon
http://www.findyourtexashome.com
Kenneth "Ken…, Agent, Dallas, TX
Tue Apr 9, 2013
Pick any 1 Realtor and have them find what you need in your price range.
David Whites…, Agent, Dallas, TX
Tue Apr 9, 2013
Contact me with requirement as to size,price and area of interest and will forward anything I find to you, when you see something that interest you we can go look. Houses that include shop will mostly be on the out skirts of town and a "Bundle" house and shop could be the way to go factoring all expenses.
David