want to buy a property which is a short sale. should i hire an r.e. attorney to go through with it?

Asked by Djana Fakhreeva, 33139 Sun May 18, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more