Gerdazzo, Home Buyer in Toms River, NJ

want info on 223 freehold rd, jackson, nj

Asked by Gerdazzo, Toms River, NJ Sun Aug 15, 2010

Answers

3
Vickie Black, Agent, Jackson, NJ
Thu Aug 19, 2010
I was the listing and selling agent on this property when it was listed several years ago, and I know it quite well. It is now bank-owned. It has been vacant for a long time, so it may well have deteriorated since I was last in it. As with any property you buy, be sure to do a complete and thorough home inspection, including termite, septic, underground oil tank, etc., to determine what the issues are.
Deborah Madey, Agent, Brick, NJ
Sun Aug 15, 2010
Hi
This is a bank owned property that has been on the market since April 2010. It came on the market at $189,900 and is currently offered at $164,900. Taxes are slightly over $4000.

The house was actually on the market in 2006 for in the 300's, secured a contract, but it fell apart. It came back on the market for $275,000 but never sold.

I would assume there are some problems here.....and also, perhaps, oppty for those who can accept the challenges of the problems. Due diligence will be on the shoulders of the buyers, as there are no disclosures.

Hire a very good inspector for this one, and see if the challenges spell opportunity or walk-away.

If you have further questions, you can reach me at 732 784 8450
Robert Suarez, Agent, Toms River, NJ
Sun Aug 15, 2010
Listed for 164,900 3 bed 1 1/2 bath no basement owned by Jackson Township
If you need more Info or want to make an appointment to view.. Use the link to contact me
Web Reference:  http://RobertisTomsRiver.com