Beam, Home Buyer in Glenview, IL

want foreclosure single family in glenview, illinois

Asked by Beam, Glenview, IL Mon Aug 11, 2008

Answers

4
Paul Cionczyk’s answer
At the current time with inventory levels being so low, foreclosures are getting much more attention and competition than they had before. Multiple offer situations are not uncommon these days as some foreclosures are being priced below market to attract more attention. We have clients ask all the time for foreclosures, as they are looking for a good deal. Just because it is a foreclosure doesn't make it a good deal. A good deal is a state of mind.

Paul Cionczyk| Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage |Broker
312-433-9931 | PaulCionczyk.Broker@gmail.com |PaulCionczyk.com
Web Reference: http://www.paulcionczyk.com
My question back to you is... What's important about buying a foreclosure? Do you really just want a great deal or is it important to own a property that is currently bank owned?
6 Julie might be a good fit for you. It is an REO and is listed by my office.
Beam

Hello my name is Lucy Perna, I work with Coldwell Banker Residential. It appears that with just a quick search I can spot 5 foreclosures just in Gleniview. Also, some short sales as well. I'd of course would need more information on what you are looking for and your price range. If you would like my assistance, you can contact me via my direct office office number 857-222-8656.

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Lucy