Trina, Home Buyer in Ponte Vedra, FL

waht is a good area for a family of middle school/high school students?

Asked by Trina, Ponte Vedra, FL Tue Apr 5, 2011

Answers

3
Priscilla Jo…, Agent, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Tue Apr 26, 2011
Hello Trina!
St. Johns County Schools have received top accolades across the board! As you probably are aware, homes in the most sought after school districts tend to maintain their values better in markets such as we are currently in. So whether you have children you are concerned about their education experience or just purchasing a home in an area that will maintain its value, strong school districts are of paramount importance. To answer your specific question, my suggestion would be that you research the schools( go to my website for a link) that best match your criteria and then engage a real estate expert in the area that you find you like & trust. An expert will provide you with the knowledge needed and make the best use of your time. They should be able to hear your “needs” and direct you to the properties that best meet your criteria. I am a person of integrity and with my enthusiasm and passion for people I strive to make the home buying experience one that is fun and enjoyable! Please call me if I can be of further assistance to you.
Web Reference:  http://www.pjpvb.com
Rodel Bongay…, Agent, Orange Park, FL
Tue Apr 5, 2011
Hi Trina,

An up and coming area in my opinion is in the south Ponte Vedra-Nocatee area where there is Landrum middle school and Ponte Vedra high school (CR210) and yet only minutes away from the beach and shopping.

You can email me where I can create a Listingbook account for you to search the same database we use.

Call me so that I can assist you further on what you are looking for.

Rodel Bongayan, REALTOR
Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource
Ph: 904.568.4511
rbongayan3872@yahoo.com
Kim Sandberg, Agent, Ponte Vedra, FL
Tue Apr 5, 2011
I would suggest you look on the St. Johns County website for their attendance zoning estimator. You can pop in any address in the county and it will tell you what schools it is zoned for currently. Then, I would put the names of the schools into http://www.greatschools.net to see how the schools rank and what offerings they have for your particular interests and children's needs. I also recommend calling the principals of those schools to have a better feeling for their leadership, their goals and programs. You may also want to ask for an in person meeting to tour the schools and to meet the teachers/staff/leadership teams to ensure you are most comfortable with their style and vision.
Anything more I can help with in the area, please reach me at 904-703-4715 or Ksandberg@comcast.net
I'm happy to help!