vegas property owners

Asked by Ruth Ortiz, Downey, CA Sun Sep 23, 2012

Hello, I am an agent here in Las Vegas, need to do farming, where to get property info with mailing address. Any title reps or title companies around? whom should I contact. thanks reply.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Robert Adams, Agent, Henderson, NV
Mon Sep 24, 2012
Mandi Worbel at National Horizon Title is awesome! Let her know Robert Adams referred you and she will take good care of you!

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,
Robert Adams
The Adams Team at
Rothwell Gornt Companies
0 votes
Wendi Willia…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Mon Sep 24, 2012
I agree with David below, after all, he is the MASTER.. Farming is a big hassle and does take a lot of time.

LV Property Search
0 votes
David Cooper, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Mon Sep 24, 2012
I am NOT a big fan of farming, but I would like to hear other opinions. Lots of time, lots of upfront cost, long time to get recognition.

David Cooper Investor 702-499-7037
0 votes
Kurt Grosse, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Mon Sep 24, 2012
Ruth, you really need to talk to your broker. Title reps work territories. The big name title companies are here. Good luck. Kurt
0 votes
Rhonda Brink…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Mon Sep 24, 2012
Gina Pappas with Old Republic is awesome and they have some wonderful tools for us. You can reach her at 702-510-3424 or
0 votes
Thanks Rhonda, I will contact her. Does she provides farming so I can mail Just listed flyers etc.. you know what I mean. thanks
Flag Mon Sep 24, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more