two floor houses

Asked by mybeauty4sk, New York, NY Sat Aug 31, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


John Peitler, Agent, NY,
Tue Sep 24, 2013
Please call me for assistance. My name is Priyta and I can be reached at 917-499-6500. Thank you and good luck.
0 votes
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sat Aug 31, 2013
Have you considered working with an agent.....
0 votes
Elizabeth Lo…, Agent,
Sat Aug 31, 2013
Are you specifically seeking a Duplex apartment or Town House? They are both very different things and come in very different styles in and around New York City. Many of these found in the historic neighborhoods of NYC are what they call brownstones. A lot of times these types of homes will allow for a separate apartments or multiple apartments in one building. This is what they call a two family or multifamily town house. There are many newer construction duplex homes as well.

Please elaborate on what it is you are inquiring about.

Thanks, and have a great holiday weekend!

Elizabeth Logan
Licensed in New York & New Jersey
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Douglas Elliman Real Estate
0 votes
thank you ! i am seek for two separate apartments in one building , can you send me a link for a web sit offer that . thank you again !!
Flag Mon Sep 2, 2013
Alexander Fu…, Agent, New York, NY
Sat Aug 31, 2013
I know of several fantastic two-story homes that just came onto the market. Feel free to reach out with additional info. Happy to help!
0 votes
Christopher…, Agent, Tarrytown, NY
Sat Aug 31, 2013
Are you asking about a specific property?
0 votes
Tom Dawson, Agent, New York, NY
Sat Aug 31, 2013
Are you asking about a duplex? Whatever it is you need to provide more specific information yo get a good answer
0 votes
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Sat Aug 31, 2013
We call them 2 story homes most of the time. 2 floor homes sound like they have one stacked on the other.
0 votes
two family want to live in the same house together but with separated floors. so what you think the best i can have for such case ?
Flag Mon Sep 2, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more