Rob Shaw, Renter in Riverside, CT

two dining rooms ??

Asked by Rob Shaw, Riverside, CT Wed Dec 1, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Judith "Judy"…, Agent, New Canaan, CT
Wed Dec 1, 2010
If you are indeed referring to the listing at Janes Lane in Stamford, there is an eat in kitchen, dining room, and downstairs wet bar/family room area that all have tables. There's lots of room in this house for entertaining!! If you want to look at the house and have a realtor negotiate for you, please call me, Judy Hendrickson, 203-858-7876. It's a great idea to have a buyer agent as they can help walk you through the buying process from inspections to closing. You pay no additional realtor fee in CT. An agent can locate comparable housing so you offer the best price for the house. This house is truly fantastic and should sell quickly.
0 votes
David Akram , Agent, Granada Hills, CA
Wed Dec 1, 2010
Could be one is considered a dining/family room and the other one is the formal dining room. This is usually the case in new constructions.

Hope this helps.
Web Reference:
0 votes
Victoria Lor…, , Fairfield County, CT
Wed Dec 1, 2010
Not sure your question? For the purpose of distributing information on the net and accross the country, rooms are sometimes counted differently. For example, if there is a living room and a family room, a listing may show this as 2 living rooms. The same is true for an eat-in kitchen and a dining room. It may show as 2 dining rooms. Hope this helps.
0 votes
Auslander Ka…, Agent, Stamford, CT
Wed Dec 1, 2010
Hi Rob,
Are you referring to my listing at 311 Janes Lane? Please give me a call at 203-918-8174 and I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Todd Auslander
Keller Williams Prestige Properties
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more