trying to purchase a home and our credit is 40 pts away to be considered for a loan.we have rented home for 4 yrs.Our rent has always been on time.

Asked by Jessica, 44035 Sun Jul 15, 2012

jessica

Answers

3
Paul Drury, Agent, Elyria, OH
Tue Jan 13, 2015
I always recommend you contact a credit specialist like Precision Credit Group. You can find them at http://yourcleancreditreport.com. They can help you get "First things First".
Dave Elkins, , Westlake, OH
Sun Feb 10, 2013
Jessica,

My name is Dave Elkins and I am a local mortgage banker in Westlake and we specialize in repairing credit to make your purchasing of a home become a reality. Call me for a free consultation. We be honored to work with you and you are not that far away.

Dave Elkins
Mortgage Banker
866-295-9339 Ext. 709
Duane Johnst…, Agent, Uniontown, OH
Mon Jul 16, 2012
Hi Jessica,

I hear your pain but you are getting close to being able to get a loan. Have you talked with a mortgage lender to see what you need to do to get your score up? If not, Call Angela at Howard Hanna Mortgage, 330-896-5225. She will be able to help you get to that point. Good luck.

Duane Johnston,
Howard Hanna Real Estate,
330-752-4892