trying to find out if 3409 loma pedregosa nw is for sale

Asked by Junior, 87120 Wed Feb 8, 2012

Answers

8
Ron Hensley, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Thu Jan 10, 2013
Junior, It shows that someone just purchased the home in July 2012 although it was not listed.
Leigh-Jo Anz…, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Fri Mar 2, 2012
I checked right now to see if it has hit the market. It hasn't come on yet. If you'd like, I can set you up with a free listing alert that will notify you the instant it does hit the market. This way, you'll know when it is available before many others do.

I can setup your free listing alerts at: http://www.syan.com/alerts

Leigh-Jo
Syan Real Estate
Call/Text: (505) 730-8181
Web Reference:  http://www.syan.com
Steve Quinta…, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Wed Feb 8, 2012
Junior, why are you interested in this particular home? Call me.
Adam Pehrson, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Wed Feb 8, 2012
This property is NOT currently on the market, although its bank owned (BAC Home Loan Servicing) so may come available in the near future. Any other questions about this home or any others let me know and I'd be glad to assist. Thanks, Adam Pehrson 505-401-0496
Blythe Camen…, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Wed Feb 8, 2012
Hi

No, that home isn't for sale now. Last time there was any activity was in 2003. If you'd like help finding something else, give me a call. Blythe 450-7448. Century 21 Camco
James Eichel, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Wed Feb 8, 2012
Good Afternoon Junior, At this time, it doesn't appear that 3409 Loma Pedregosa NW is an active listing in the local MLS. Is there some type of sign in the yard? Please contact me and I can research the property for you, if that would be helpful. Thanks. James Eichel. 505.363.9687.
Susan Agosti…, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Wed Feb 8, 2012
That address is not showing active through MLS. If there is another home in the vicinity that may come close to what you're looking for, let me know and I'll be happy to show it to you. Or you can let me know what your wants and needs are in a home and I will send you listings that match your critieria.
Brian Fossa, , Albuquerque, NM
Wed Feb 8, 2012
Not yet, but it is bank owned (BAC Home Loans), so it should come on the market in the future.