trying to buy a home

Asked by deniselundy36, Coatesville, PA Thu Jan 16, 2014

Answers

9
Marlene Jones, Agent, Exton, PA
Thu Feb 6, 2014
Hi Megan,

I would love to talk with you over a cup of coffee or of course you can come to my office where I will line up a lender to speak with you and answer all your questions. Feel free to call or test me at 484-883-4957 Marlene Jones
My apologies. Hi Denise! Please forgive me!!!
Flag Thu Feb 6, 2014
Megan Jimmyer, Agent, Downingtown, PA
Thu Jan 16, 2014
Congratulations on your decision to pursue a home purchase! If this is your first home, it can be overwhelming to begin the process, but one of the most exciting things you can undertake. If you've owned before, you know the basics, but each deal can offer new challenges and rewards. I would be honored to help you on your way. I have recently toured several homes for sale in Coatesville and the surrounding area. I have in depth knowledge of the area from having been born and raised here. Please contact me if I may assist. 484-949-1227
william webb, Agent, Exton, PA
Thu Jan 16, 2014
Hi Denise
I have lived and worked in the Coatesville Area my entire life. I am also elected as a supervisor and serve the residents of West Brandywine Township. I love the area and would love to help you. Not only am I a Realtor but I am also a licensed building inspector so I am able to see things others Realtors may not see. I can be reached at:

Keller Williams Exton
Bill Webb
484-571-1364 (cell)
610-363-4300 (office)

Please give me a call and I can help give you a better understanding of the area. Thanks for your time and have a great day.
Josh Barnett, Agent, Chandler, OK
Thu Jan 16, 2014
Neat, make sure your Realtor Member knows you are in the market.
Debbie Boland, Agent, West Lawn, PA
Thu Jan 16, 2014
Hi Denise, purchasing your first home is very exciting and can be also be overwhelming. Purchasing a home is a process. First step is to consult a mortgage lender to determine what amount you will be pre-qualfied for. This will determine your purchasing power. I have an excellent lender with Guaranteed Rate Mortgage who can assist you. Once you know what you can afford then it is time to view homes. I am familiar with all areas of Chester county and am happy to help you make your dream of home ownership a reality. Please call or email me and we can get the ball tolling. Feel free to read my reviews on Trulia

Debbie Boland
Keller Williams Realty Elite
cell-610-763-7834

SERVICE BEYOND YOUR EXPECTATIONS
Stan Tobiason, Agent, Twin Falls, ID
Thu Jan 16, 2014
First steps call a local REALTOR and get with a lender. Then you know what you have to work with and you can find a great home that is perfect for you and within your budget.
Simon Campbe…, Agent, Miami Beach, FL
Thu Jan 16, 2014
If you are looking for a website that offers up to date foreclosure listings, I would like to recommend http://www.bankforeclosuressale.com/. It is a leading website database that contains over two million foreclosure homes, including bank foreclosures, government foreclosures like VA homes and HUD homes, distressed properties and commercial properties that are for sale all across the nation.

Our database contains over two million foreclosure homes, including bank foreclosures, government foreclosures like VA homes and HUD homes, distressed properties and commercial properties that are for sale all across the nation. All of the listings have had any outstanding liens eliminated and the title is free and clear. We also update our extensive collection of listings every day.
Cheryl Tomki…, Agent, West Chester, PA
Thu Jan 16, 2014
Hi Denise - That's great! I'm very familiar with Coatesville and surrounding areas. Feel free to reach out, I'd be happy to help - (610) 506-9727!
Jerry Baugh, Agent, Weston, FL
Thu Jan 16, 2014
Sure, What area are you looking? If not in my area I have an extensive group of agents I work with across the country. Would love to help.