Asked by Kathy, Lighthouse Point, FL • Wed Oct 28, 2009
3months of waiting we didn't get it--we were out bid, after a month our realtor saw the property relisted, shouldn't we have been notified or our offer reconsidered? but again we put in another offer (higher than the 1st) it was accepted by the home owners and went to the bank for approval, after 6months of waiting, (our broker attempting to contact seller broker weekly--he sometimes answered. ) anyway, even thou our offer was the highest, and our down payment was 50%--we didn't get the house--doesn't this sound fishy, maybe even illegal. i question the sellers broker, i wounder if he didn't want to share commission with my broker, any thoughts? is there anything we can do, i know we will not get the house, but somethings wrong.
Real Estate in Lighthouse Point
Popular Categories in Lighthouse Point
Email me when…
Success! Your email alert settings have been saved. Access all your email alerts in your My Trulia account anytime!