Home Buying in Niagara Falls>Question Details

Smuddin, Home Buyer in Niagara Falls, NY

this 19000 d0ller house i can buy on morgage

Asked by Smuddin, Niagara Falls, NY Thu Jan 24, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3095889913-2246-Ontario-Ave-N…

Answers

4
Hi Smuddin,
You can not get a loan for just that house for that low of an amouunt. Usually banks will loan you money starting at $50,000. However, you can purchase that house with a FHA203K. Rolling in closing costs and repairs. Give me a call and we can discuss. 716-417-6035.
Cynthia Winnie
Associate Broker
Smuddin, as long as you have good credit you should be able to get a mortgage. Have you seen the inside of this house yet? If your serious about buying give me a call and I can assist you. (716)523-1310.
If you qualify for a mortgage, yes; therefore begin by trying with the bank you currently do business with, any other local bank, any credit union, etc.
I see no reason why you couldn't, as long as you qualify for a loan. Though some banks won't make loans this small, there is surely a lender who will lend on it. Talk with the broker for this listing, they may already know a lender who will take it on. Best of luck...