thinking of selling our home in 92882, I see lots of homes for sale in corona, do you know about how long it takes to sell, are there a lot of buyers?

Asked by ejfdrf, Camarillo, CA Fri Sep 27, 2013

Answers

24
Gracehomefor…, , Corona, CA
Tue Oct 22, 2013
Hello Mr. Camarillo, Homes have been selling within days with multiple offers. However, we've been seeing an increase in inventory in the last month or so which has slowed it down a bit. this really comes down to priced your home right.
If you looking for a experience agent contact me and I will give you more information.
Grace Yocky
951-532-5129
Hablo Espanol
Doug Beaver, Agent, Norco, CA
Tue Oct 22, 2013
Wow,lots of answers, bottom line if you have listed by now you are in escrow. It is a sellers market and the market has slowed down a little. But a nice home in the 92882 zip still sells in under two weeks then closes in 15 to 30 days depending if the buyer is cash or other. If you have a great Realtor ® then the entire process is smooth with very little hassle on your part. If you would like to refer me I would appreciate that.

Doug Beaver
Text 951-258-5095
I live in 92860 Zip sandwiched between Corona and Eastvale.I have lived here for over ten years and absolutely suggest anyone use a local Realtor ® who knows the area they serve.
Cameron Novak, Agent, Corona, CA
Sat Oct 12, 2013
There are a lot of people that work hard but what good is hard work if the home doesn't sell for the highest amount possible?

Do your research. Find a reputable agent with a good track record of closed listings over the past 24 months. If it's less than a dozen, move on.

Our team specializes in Corona and would be happy to provide references AND our previous sales track record.

Cameron

P.S. It would be a good idea to make sure the agent you hire lives, has an office in, and specializes in your city.
Gracehomefor…, , Corona, CA
Fri Oct 11, 2013
Hi Nicole, I want you to know that I am an extremely hard worker and I have been in Real Estate for more than 13 years, I will do my best to see you are more than satisfied in the end. I am a very honest person and I will tell you that in the real-estate market, there are some agents that will sugar coat things because they want your home. Yes it is more house and before, if you are thinking about selling your home, I suggest to do it now. For more information call me at 951-207-7074 or email me at gracehomeforyou@yahoo.com or visit my website at wwwgracehomeforyou.kwrealty.com
Nicole Fedor…, Agent, Santa Ana, CA
Fri Oct 11, 2013
Hello!
There are a lot of qualified buyers in the Corona area, and if your home is priced correctly and marketed correctly, you should be able to secure a fast sale and quick escrow.

I would love to work with you on listing your home at the correct price, and my detailed marketing plan will position it correctly on the market.

Please contact me today to get the process started!

Nicole Fedorchek, Realtor
Tarbell, Realtors
714-914-5097
realtornicolef@gmail.com
Gracehomefor…, , Corona, CA
Fri Oct 11, 2013
Hello Mr. Camarillo, I want you to know that I am an extremely hard worker and that I will do everything I can for you. and I will do my best to see you are more than satisfied in the end. I am a very honest person and I will tell you that in the real-estate market, there are some agents that will sugar coat things because they want your home. Yes it is more house and before, if you are thinking to sale your home, I suggest to do it now. I only need 3 month of contract. For more information call me at 951-207-7074 or email me at gracehomeforyou@yahoo.com or visit my website at wwwgracehomeforyou.kwrealty.com
Peter McNaug…, Agent, Corona, CA
Fri Oct 11, 2013
Everyone likes to talk about setting the "price" and how that will help sell your home sell quickly. I find it's much more important to market the home properly. Anybody can put a low price on a home and get it to sell. You can do that yourself. The trick is getting it to sell quickly for top dollar. For that you need a Professional. My listing at 680 La Cumbre Cr Corona CA 92879 sold in a week for over the asking price. Look at the pictures and description of the property and compare to other agents work. I have several buyers actively looking to purchase in Corona. My home, office and most of my clients are in Corona. If you would like to know more feel free to call me.

Peter McNaughton
DRE#01892160
cell 951-232-5881
Sixto Sanchez, , Corona, CA
Mon Sep 30, 2013
There are lots of buyers out on the market, I can tell you a certain range of home prices that sell the fastest, conduct an analysis of your home and see what segment are you in and depending on that, you could sell in 30 days to 90.
Gracehomefor…, , Corona, CA
Mon Sep 30, 2013
Yes, I have buyers looking to buy in Corona. The TRUE is, if you house is priced right it will sell quickly. I had no problems selling homes fast especially in Corona area.
If you need a market analysis, send me you address no strings attaché.
Grace Yocky
Lic# 01343983
gracehomeforyou@yahoo.com
Michael Marc…, Agent, Murrieta, CA
Sat Sep 28, 2013
Well it depends on how well your home is priced and the condition it is in. As for buyers Yes there are buyers, If you would like to know what your home is worth feel free to call or text me Michael Marchena 951-334-3403 or check out my web site for more info at MyKeyRealEstate.com
Web Reference:  http://MyKeyRealEstate.com
Carla Ledford…, Agent, corona, CA
Fri Sep 27, 2013
Hello my name is Carla Ledford I work and live in the city of Corona/eastvale I work for Tarbell Realty I can guaranteed your house will sell quick.(562) 552-1508.
Nichole Wamb…, Agent, Placentia, CA
Fri Sep 27, 2013
Hello, I am an agent that lives and works in Corona. The inventory is low so homes are moving pretty quick if they are priced correctly. I would be more than happy to provide you with a Comparable Market Analysis to assist you. Please feel free to call, text, or email me with any questions you may have.

Nichole Wambold

RE# 01178641
Clarion Realty Group
951-453-0487
wamboldnichole@sbcglobal.net
Dwayne Richa…, Agent, Corona, CA
Fri Sep 27, 2013
I have several buyers looking for property in Corona. Call me with the details on your property.

Prime Time Real Estate
Dwayne Richardson-Broker
(951) 818-7508
Email: primetimedr@ca.rr.com
Stephanie Ha…, Agent, Yorba Linda, CA
Fri Sep 27, 2013
Hi. My name is Stephanie with Prudential California Realty on Corona. There is still a shortage of listings especially homes under 300k. Your home will sell pretty quickly. There are more homes for sale the the 300 -400k range but they are still selling as long as they are priced correctly. You shouldn't have a problem selling your home. Yes, there are alot of buyers out there. I have a couple I am working with and its difficult to get an accepted offer in this market because there are so many buyers. Good for sellers though!

Please let me know if you have any more questions or concerns. I would also be happy to do a free market analysis on your home if you would like.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Stephanie Hanenberg
Prudential California Realty
(951) 741-4124
StephHanenberg@hotmail.com
Carla Ledford…, Agent, corona, CA
Fri Sep 27, 2013
Hi My name Carla Ledford and I work here in Eastvale your house will sell within days it's a hot market and good time to sell. My name is Carla Ledford from Tarbell Eastvale and I can do a FREE. MARKET ANALYSIS call me 562 552-1608
562 552-1508
Flag Fri Sep 27, 2013
Call me 562 552-1508
Flag Fri Sep 27, 2013
My number is 562 552-1508
Flag Fri Sep 27, 2013
Elise Timpe, Agent, Corona, CA
Fri Sep 27, 2013
Homes have been flying off the market within days with multiple offers. However, we've been seeing an increase in inventory in the last month or so which has slowed it down a bit.
It really comes down to the house and how effectively it's marketed.
You're in my backyard, so to speak. Contact me and I can give you more information.
Web Reference:  http://CoronasBestHomes.com
Craig Yace, Agent, Corona, CA
Fri Sep 27, 2013
It will sell as quickly as you want it, with the right REALTOR representation. How soon do you want it to sell?

Craig Yace 951.733.5400
RE/MAX Real Pros
http://MakeCoronaHome.com
BRE# 01357321
He's not focused on selling right now. He's got more important things to think about. Like completing that name change request. He's tired of saying, "Hi, I'm Ejfdrf".
Flag Tue Oct 22, 2013
Carlene Blair, Agent, Corona, CA
Fri Sep 27, 2013
There is not a large abundance of homes for sale right now, however, more than available during the 1st and 2nd quarter of this year. A typical escrow period is 30 days for conventional buyer and 45 for FHA or VA buyer loan. Like the others have stated, if priced competitively with the current market, your home will sell within 30 days. Don't assume that would be low pricing it and that you could get more. Holding out for more money by listing it high to begin with only reaps you a lower price after waiting a longer period of time. There are a lot of buyers out there looking for the right home. Not knowing your situation as to time frame, price, condition, etc. it is hard to judge your property at this time. Contact a realtor today to get you the additional information needed for your exact property. I'm here to help you.. A free market analysis is available to compare you with others in your neighborhood and to price your home effectively for a proper sale.
Jeeyeon (boi…, Agent, fullerton, CA
Fri Sep 27, 2013
In 92882 area, there were 171 single family homes sold with 54 average days on the market since June 01 2013. This means market is very hot. However, recently we see market get slower down as price has gone up so fast and interest rate is going up too. many people in the business think it would be like this until the end of this year. But compared to last couple of years, it is good market for seller to sell home.

As far as owner occupied home buyers, they are still shopping for home that is not highly priced. But investors are not attracted to current market much.

Clair
Coldwell Banker Best Realty
claircoldwell@gmail.com
714 366 1076
Jory Blake, Agent, Norco, CA
Fri Sep 27, 2013
It really depends on how aggressive you want to be as a seller.
My opinion is that we are softening up for the winter right now.
If you decide to list it, I recommend pricing it in the comparable mid-range
in order to get it sold.

I just put 2841 Cottage on the market and hope to have it sold the weekend of the 10/12.

We will see!

Jory Blake
Web Reference:  http://www.JoryBlake.com
Alexander Gr…, Agent, San Jose, CA
Fri Sep 27, 2013
There are many buyers and now would be the time to sell and buy. Interest rates have taken a dip since a high prior to the Fed meeting and they will presumably increase again. So, people are trying to take advantage of that.

Have you found a home you want to purchase? Are you pre-approved?

Alex Greer
Loan Officer
http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com

408-352-5147
AGreer@TheMortgageOutlet.com
Thomas Jandt, Agent, Corona, CA
Fri Sep 27, 2013
In this market you can sell in 7 to 45 days. It just depends on pricing and region your home is in.

I'd be happy to give you a free home valuation report if you would like to know a good price range to expect.

You can reach me at 1 866 766 1112 or just send a request to my email at tom@hiltonthomas.com.

Thomas Jandt
BRE #01869845
http://www.hiltonthomas.com
Web Reference:  http://www.hiltonthomas.com
Cameron Novak, Agent, Corona, CA
Fri Sep 27, 2013
It will take about 30 more days than it takes to sell your car.
Mario Pinedo,…, Agent, Cupertino, CA
Fri Sep 27, 2013
Corona is a strong market. It is really an issue of marketing and pricing the home correctly. Most homes price right in that marketplace will be in escrow within 30 days or sooner.

If you want to speak to an expert agent in the area, let me connect you.

Mario Pinedo, CCIM
Mortgage Banker
CS Financial
http://www.HomeLoans.LA
http://www.HouseLoansLosAngeles.com
http://www.CondoLoansLosAngeles.com
http://www.Facebook.com/HomeLoans.LA
BRE Broker 01118365
NMLS 1029116
Office 424-249-7434
Cell 415-269-6249
mpinedo@csfinancial.com
Twitter @mariopinedo
Web Reference:  http://www.HomeLoans.LA