there was a property 321 king ave for short sale just the other day...what happened to it?

Asked by ddavids2, Bronx, NY Thu Jul 25, 2013

Answers

2
Carla Roberts, Agent, Mount Vernon, NY
Fri Jul 26, 2013
When the availability status of a property advertised on Trulia changes, and that property is no longer fully available, you will see that it no longer appears as a For Sale listing. The property in question is now in "Pending" status on the MLS, which means that the sale is pending. The purchase transaction is likely moving forward and progressing satisfactorily for the listing agent to advance the status in this fashion. I hope this serves to answer your question.

Carla Roberts
Villa Star Realty
3817 Dyre Avenue
Bronx, NY 10466
Mobile: (917) 653-0830
CarlaR1010@aol.com
Tanya Ess-Yo…, Agent, Marietta, GA
Fri Jul 26, 2013
It's not showing up as for sale at the current moment in time. It may be due to a hold by the banks as it is a short sale.

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/321-King-Ave-Bronx-NY-1046…

I would contact the agents listed at the bottom of the Trulia link provided to gain more information, hope this helps.