there was a pre-forclosure on annandale rd thats not listed now but its still on realty-track whats up?

Asked by Ceecee Rodriguez, Holbrook, NY Tue Jan 27, 2009

which web site is more accurate?

Answers

3
Jaishree Zil…, Agent, Woodbury, NY
Tue Jan 27, 2009
Realty Trac will have the Pre-Forclosure listings, but it does not mean it's for sale, many times it's just showing how much loan is outstanding for Lis Pendense only. If you like to see homes in the area I will be happy to help you. MLS (Multiple Listing Service) website is accurate to find Homes For Sale.
Jane Zilpelwar
631-889-2997
jzilpelwar@yahoo.com
Ralph Windsc…, Agent, Hauppauge, NY
Tue Jan 27, 2009
Right now, there's a listing on Annandale but it's not a short sale or REO. I also did a search on Annandale for lis pendens and didn't find any. It could be that the information on realty trac may not be 100% accurate or up to date. If you're looking to purchase in the area, we have two offices in the area. Please feel free to contact me.

Ralph Windschuh
Century 21 Princeton Properties
631-467-0009
rwindschuh@c21princetonproperties.com
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Tue Jan 27, 2009
Most accurate info. for real estate properties is MLS, realtors are held by standards for professional ethics. Other websites are lead generating for consumers pay for additional info. MLS is free.
Web Reference:  http://www.lynn911.com