there is a place i'm trying to lease and I like it very much, the manager said he was going to email the application to me about two weeks ago, nothin

Asked by Jeanette, Beverly Hills, CA Tue Sep 3, 2013

I have called him numerous times and he want return my call. what should I do professional to get an application?

Answers

4
Johnny James, Agent, Carson, CA
Mon Sep 30, 2013
That is a long time for an email. He will not send you an application and he will not take your calls does not sound like where I would want to live.
Gail Mercedes…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Wed Sep 4, 2013
Jeanette,
This is a touch one. Question is if you have not received application and manager not returning calls is home leased? Sometime if things start out badly they end badly. If no response by now suggest you move on and find home that owner is receptive to you as prospective tenant and professional.

Gail Mercedes Cole
EXP Realty Marina del Rey
310.853.9933
Walter 'Skip'…, Agent, Brea, CA
Tue Sep 3, 2013
IMO, if he wanted to lease you the property you would have been contacted by now. Time to move on and find another.
Walter 'Skip'…, Agent, Brea, CA
Tue Sep 3, 2013