the listing at 34 Farm Hill Road, Ridgefield CT 06877 photos show nothing but bushes....whats the deal. great if your a horticulturist.

Asked by Buyerboy, Ridgefield, CT Wed Sep 1, 2010

Answers

2
Maggie Hawk, Agent, New Smyrna Beach, FL
Wed Sep 1, 2010
Buyerboy,
I looked at the photos on Trulia, and you're right--Most are pictures of trees and shrubs.

Actually, the landscaping is quite beautiful, and it looks like everything was in full bloom when the photos were taken. If you scroll through the photos, there is one of the front of the home, and another that shows some of the upper floor.

I would say that if you're interested in the home, a local agent could take some interior photos for you, to see if it's something you'd consider. I was born in Connecticult, and remember Ridgefield as a nice area. Good luck in your home search.

Warm regards,
Maggie Hawk, REALTOR
(386) 314-1149
Watson Realty Corp.
Elizabeth He…, Agent, Agawam, MA
Wed Sep 1, 2010
Hello, Buyerboy.

The house is being sold as-is.

If you'd like further information, I am licensed in CT and can be reached at elizabeth@elizabethherbert.com