Robert Backt…, Home Buyer in Brazil, IN

still waiting to find out what the HOA in Calabay Parc of $455 per Quarter covers ??

Asked by Robert Backtogoogleeyes, Brazil, IN Tue Dec 11, 2012

Answers

8
Iryna Nako, Agent, Davenport, IA
Fri Apr 12, 2013
If you are still waiting to find out what the HOA fees are on Calabay Parc (not Tower Lakes), I would suggest you contact Ralph Gehr, he is the community manager, and should be able to give up up-to-date information about the community, his e-mail address is rgehr@lelandmanagment.com.

There is no information on the website http://thecalabayparc.com/location/html about HOA Dues, but more about the community.

I can def tell you there is not a lake or docks in this community, or golf.
Denis Keenan, Home Owner, Clearwater Beach, FL
Wed Jan 30, 2013
From an owner in ORIGINAL Calabay - yes,
includes ground maintenance, trash removal BUT NOT cable. it does include lawn irrigation maintenance, but owners pay for the recycled water used by it. Good job done by the mob currently running it ((1/2013), even down to replacing bark chippings and dead sod etc ( providing water has been on throughout, else your problem), and the place is always immaculate. they trim all low level bushes but tree trimming is owners responsibility. Wee man in Golf cart goes around during day to check on all. Police do patrol, but the HOA has a very good CC TV system in place now, and I don't think there has been a single theft since it was done around 2 years ago. As a rental community, one will still have undesirable rentals, which it is down to your house manager to sort out for you - ejecting them if needs be. there is a very small park area on Tupelo Cir. NO DOCKS/water, (and no boats/dock in Calabay Tower lake either!) 5 bed homes on Calabay are getting MUCH harder to buy - 3 years ago there were 20 at any time, now less than a handful, and values are climbing, as owners won't sell for peanuts. Not much difference in costs between single story and 2 story, really. dhk@500dhk.com Denis (Tupelo).
Robert, Hi - a year later it may be but.....if you still have interest in Calabay, do drop me a note back to my email here/above - dhk@500dhk.com
Flag Wed Feb 12, 2014
Thank you very much Denis for your input, has definitely made it much clearer and much more appealing to buy in the community sometime in the future..and the added security is a plus as we would not be renting out the property but would be living there full time.
Flag Sat Feb 9, 2013
Johnny Davis, Agent, Groveland, FL
Wed Dec 26, 2012
The HOA in Calabay Parc includes ground maintenance, trash removal and basic cable. I think it may include your lawn irrigation as well. Hope this helps!
Calabay Parc does HOA does not include Cable.
Flag Wed May 13, 2015
Robert Backt…, Home Buyer, Brazil, IN
Tue Dec 18, 2012
Hi Mark, drove through Calabay Parc 33897 a couple weeks ago and definately NO playground, Boat Dock, gates or even a fishing pier. Figured you must be getting it mixed up with somewhere else, thanks for taking the time to reply.
Alan, Calabay Parc, 33897 is the subdivision I am interested in.

Rob
Alan Martin, Agent, Orlando, FL
Mon Dec 17, 2012
there is no boat ramp or gates at Calabay Parc. Calabay Parc at Tower lakes maybe? Which Subdivision do you need the ino on Robert ? Calabay Parc at Tower lakes ? oe Calabay Parc ?
Mark LeMenag…, Agent, Lake Nona Orlando, FL
Mon Dec 17, 2012
Wow, this is amazing. There are 26 properties listed in Calabay park and the vast majority of the listing agents have written nothing under community features. You would think for $150 a month they could take the trouble to ask their client sellers what they are paying for. You would think the sellers might want this included.

The HOA includes a boat ramp, a fishing pier, a playground, and gates. (Sorry, there is no golf course. Yes, one agent even listed it as a golf community.)
Iris Piovane…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Tue Dec 11, 2012
Still waiting for your emai so I can send you the information. My email is ipiovanetti@gmail.com. Thanks,
Alan Martin, Agent, Orlando, FL
Tue Dec 11, 2012
most of the listings show Grounds Maint as included but that is about all. One of my agents has a listing on there. I will ask her. Please contact me for more info alan@frontlinefloridarealty.com