sold houses before oct 2008

Asked by Jorge Mora, 94605 Mon Feb 23, 2009

Answers

3
Pacita Dimac…, Agent, Oakland, CA
Mon Feb 23, 2009
Are you thinking of getting your property tax assessment adjusted?

If so, it is helpful to provide the address, the type of property (condo? townhouse? detached single family home?), configuration and the condition of the home.

You should specify a period of time --- for example, from April 1, 2008 - Oct 2008 to get the best possible comps during the applicable period of time.

Otherwise, you will be deluged with literally THOUSANDS of sold properties sold before Oct. 2008, from all cities, from all neighborhoods, for all types of properties. I don't think that's what you want.

Please go ahead and engage a realtor to consult with you on selecting the appropriate properties for your review.

Lately, I've had quite a few of my clients requesting my assistance in determining the comparable market value of their properties within a certain period of time so that they can properly apply for a tax adjustment.

If this is not the reason for your request, you will still need to provide details about what you are looking for.
Katie O'Shea, Agent, Oakland, CA
Mon Feb 23, 2009
Happy to help and I too am wondering what is the question?
Katie
Krista Miller, Agent, Oakland, CA
Mon Feb 23, 2009
Jorge, your exact question didn't show up- were you looking for a specific date range of houses that sold in 94605? Any further information you can provide would be great!

Krista
Web Reference:  http://www.kristashouse.com