single family house Older couple retire coupl 1/2 bed one floor any condition

Asked by josephdaniels2003, Palatine, IL Sun May 19, 2013

reply by mail to: Tahira A. Samuel, 4 A East Dundee Quarter IL 60074

Answers

3
Mary Zentz, Agent, Arlington Heights, IL
Mon May 20, 2013
Sorry...Its better to let me know at Mary@MarysHomes.com
Mon May 20, 2013
There are some great values out there. But homes are selling quickly. Is there a property you need to sell first? Have you been preapproved already? I see you live in Palatine. Is that where you want to stay or are you looking for a tax and home extreme value? Older couples downsizing have a particular set of needs that SRES agents are prepared to handle. I am a Senior Real Estate Expert. Let me know if you need my checklist for Downsizing Adults. Email Mary@MaryZentz.com
I have no property to sell. At 78 years age I don't think I will qualify for mortgage. But if at all were posssible I need repayment lower than $400 pm. Our niece is also in Palitine so we like to stay in Palatine. I would like hear of SRES felicity and what you have in mind when you down size, will take one bed as well. I await to hear from you.
Flag Mon May 20, 2013
Louise Flemi…, Agent, McHenry, IL
Sun May 19, 2013
Are you looking for a ranch home? There are many listed on the MLS. Please provide your requirements (location, size, etc.). If you are not already working with a real estate agent, I will be happy to help you find a home that fits your needs.

Louise Fleming
CENTURY 21 Roberts & Andrews
Phone/text: 847-946-2311
Email: louise@louisefleming.com
Web: http://www.louisefleming.com