Salvaco63, Home Buyer in Arlington, TX

should i get a mortgage from big national bank or a local lender?

Asked by Salvaco63, Arlington, TX Sat Aug 30, 2014

Answers

6
There are Pro and Cons of both.... there are local banks that can do more than the traditional mortgage companies or banks. Call me if you haven't found what you needed. 817.782.9216
Have you found a lender who can help you yet?

Susie Kay
Realtor & Certified Stager
United Real Estate
469-371-2899
http://www.dfwdreamhomes.net
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 12, 2014
Our in house lenders for Century 21 Judge Fite Co. here in Arlington (Cendera Funding) give you the advantage of working with multiple lenders to find which loan best suits your need criteria. Instead of working with one bank our variety of banks and lenders compete for your business. We also offer down payment and closing costs assistance as well as renovation loans. Feel free to call or email for additional information.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 8, 2014
It really depends on the LO, ask your Realtor member for a referral.
Just like if you're shopping for a car (or for a new refrigerator), you need to comparison shop. Talk to two or three lenders and see who offers you the best deal. It will be well worth it in the long run.
I would suggest talking to a couple lenders and see how they work. Let me know if you need a name or two lenders.

Susie Kay