should I find another buyers agent ?

Asked by Jay Obrien, Saint Petersburg, FL Thu Jan 31, 2013

I found an agent online and she showed me 3 propertys. However she doesnt return my emails, but does return my calls. She sends me listings and most of the time the ones I am interested in are gone by the time I reach her. Should she be more pro-active and tell me about homes in the area I am looking or is this her job description/ normal ?

Answers

2
Marlene Bien…, Agent, Tallahassee, FL
Sat Feb 2, 2013
Well send her an email and tell your realtors to call you and if you speak with her tell her how you feel and if she does not change then guess what find yourself a realtor that well work for you and wil find you your dream home. Best of luck
Keith Jean-P…, Agent, East Brunswick, NJ
Sat Feb 2, 2013
Dear Jay:

It all depends on your situation. From the looks of it, sounds like you are unhappy. If you are unhappy with the performance of your real estate agent, I would suggest you have a conversation with her, and if things do not change, you can definitely find someone else who will do a better job. Good luck with your home search.