Genemachine_…, Home Buyer in Scottsdale, AZ

short sale new negotiator assigned-appraisal done-seller approved my offer-reason for new neg. something about funding obama admin. what's this

Asked by Genemachine_2000, Scottsdale, AZ Wed May 18, 2011

Brad Bergamini’s answer
I think you might bee reading too much into it. Many of the negotiators we work with are here today gone tomorrow. It's a short-sale, expect the unexpected and roll with it.
If not go look at full priced homes.
Best of luck to you,
Short sales are always a challenge and the one thing that is certain about all of them is that Change is a consistent factor. They are always changing staff, rules, valuations and more. Patience is the rule of thumb. Not sure about the Obama thing.

Howard Rudin
Ask your realtor to give you some clarification regarding the Obama thing.

It is very common for the negotiators on your file to change. It's a high turnover job. Sometimes it's even a good thing as someone new is fresh and ready to move through the files. Do you know if there is one loan or two that need to be negotiated?