short sale new negotiator assigned-appraisal done-seller approved my offer-reason for new neg. something about funding obama admin. what's this

Asked by Genemachine_2000, Scottsdale, AZ Wed May 18, 2011

Answers

3
Howard Rudin, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Sun Apr 21, 2013
Short sales are always a challenge and the one thing that is certain about all of them is that Change is a consistent factor. They are always changing staff, rules, valuations and more. Patience is the rule of thumb. Not sure about the Obama thing.

Howard Rudin
Brad Bergami…, Agent, Prescott, AZ
Wed May 18, 2011
I think you might bee reading too much into it. Many of the negotiators we work with are here today gone tomorrow. It's a short-sale, expect the unexpected and roll with it.
If not go look at full priced homes.
Best of luck to you,
Brad
Annie Price, Agent, Cave Creek, AZ
Wed May 18, 2011
Ask your realtor to give you some clarification regarding the Obama thing.

It is very common for the negotiators on your file to change. It's a high turnover job. Sometimes it's even a good thing as someone new is fresh and ready to move through the files. Do you know if there is one loan or two that need to be negotiated?