Home Buying in Hutto>Question Details

Glenn, Home Buyer in Hutto, TX

selling house in Kennewick,Wa whats aval. in hutto 90k or less

Asked by Glenn, Hutto, TX Mon Aug 24, 2009

Answers

7
I would recommend looking at the HUD and Bank Foreclosure market in Hutto in that price range. See my website below for a free online list of Foreclosure properties in Hutto (with full addresses and color photos).
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 24, 2009
I would look at the Foreclosure market in Hutto if you want to keep it under $100k. If you would like a free online list of available Foreclosure properties (with color photos); visit my website below. My Foreclosure lists include all types of Foreclosures including Bank Foreclosures and HUD/Government Foreclosures. My lists are always up-to-date and include full address and multiple photos.
Nicole....You are a sweetheart...and a REALLY GREAT agent as well!!!!
It was truly a pleasure working with you!!!
Hi Glenn -
Hope your home sale is going well. Just wanted to tell you that Maureen's comments below are correct. She is the REALTOR to work with in Hutto. We recently closed a deal together and they know the inventory like no one else in that area. There are lots of deals available in Hutto right now and I am sure Maureen would do a great job helping you. Round Rock is nice as well but does not really have an inventory of home under 90K. Best of luck to you!
Hi Steve,
On average there are a good # of homes out here for $90K or less.
They come & they go.
I live in Hutto and own the REMAX franchise in HUTTO.
NO body knows Hutto like we do.
I am on the planning and zoning board here and I am very involved in the happenings in the area.
When are you planning on coming out to the area to visit?
Hutto is still considered Rural, although we are far from rural.....We are one of the fastest growing places in Texas, and the nation....and only minutes to Austin and all other surrounding communities.
The reason that I mention the rural thing, is because this allows for UDSA $0 down loans.
You can still move here for $ZERO total move in.
Call us with any questions....WE ACTUALLY LIVE & WORK IN HUTTO!!!!!!
Web Reference: http://www.HuttoRealty.com
Glenn,
There are currently about 6 homes actively on the market in Hutto priced at $95k and below. Some are short sales, mostly newer homes. Hutto is a growing area and is in a good location with easy access to major thoroughfares. Most of the sub-divisions are newer and many have neighborhood parks, pools and some amenities. A few other areas you might want to consider are Taylor, Elgin and Manor. Please call or email if I can be of further assistance!
Terri Salyer
I ran some numbers out there yesterday for a buyer. There are several homes under $90K in Hutto depending on what you are looking for. You may call my office if you would like and we can send you everything out there for sale on the Multiple Listing Service or we can set you up on an automated system that will send you the exact properties that match your needs as soon as they come on the market.

Thanks!
Steve Homer