sellin 1319 se 33rd ter., new ac/enclosed lanai, 2010, what is it worth today

Asked by Pennie0206, Caloosahatchee, Cape Coral, FL Sat May 19, 2012

Answers

8
Barbara Klare, Agent, Fort Myers, FL
Sat Oct 20, 2012
This home sold on June 15th for $86,900
Terry McCarl…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Thu Sep 13, 2012
I am curious if you ever met with a real estate agent regarding the value of your home. Our inventory is low now and prices are increasing so it's a great time to put your house on the market.
Karen Petros, , Cape Coral, FL
Sat May 19, 2012
I would be happy to come to your home and do a free professional market analysis. I have lived in SE Cape Coral for 28 years and have seen the prices go up and down. I am happy to see the prices in this area of the Cape are on the rise. Call and we can schedule an appointment.

Karen Petros
Sunshine Realty of SW Fl
239-233-0836
Terry McCarl…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Sat May 19, 2012
Lots of variables go into pricing your home. Without knowing what improvements have been made, condition of interior and major items such as air conditioning, roof etc...it is not possible to give you a realistic value without seeing your home in person.

If you would like I would be more than happy to meet with you and provide you with a no cost, no obligation CMA.

As a resident of Cape Coral for almost 24 years I know the area extremely well and I actually live very close to your property.

If you are concerned you may be upside down and may need to consider doing a short sale please visit my website that gives details on short sales and possible financial incentives to you if you do end up doing a short sale. The website can be found at by going to the link below

http://www.capecoralshortsales.theshortsaleguide.com

Feel free to contact me if I can be of assistance.

Terry McCarley, Realtor®, CDPE
Jones & Co Realty
email: leecountyrealtor@earthlink.net
phone: 239-707-4575
Carolyn Gian…, , Cape Coral, FL
Sat May 19, 2012
Based on age, size, location, and the fact that there is only two bedrooms and a one car garage, I would estimate the house to sell in the $70-80k range. I see you only bought the house a year and a half ago. Just curious as to why you want to sell so quickly before you accumulated any equity in the home?
Frank Glaab…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Sat May 19, 2012
Pennie,

There are many factors that go into pricing a home for sale. We take area solds, area actives to see what your competition is and a visual of the upgrades and condition of the home. I would love to set up an appointment to go over the factors that go into pricing your home just right and getting it listed with the MLS which will give it exposure to thousands if websites across the internet.

Frank Glaab
Gulf Gateway Realty, Inc
239-243-6224
http://www.ccparadise.com
Steve Geving, Agent, Fort Myers, FL
Sat May 19, 2012
Though I would need to personally view your home for confirmation, I would think your home would SELL between 105-115K. Please call or email with any questions and dont forget to ask about my full service reduced commission plan. I would love the opportunity to apply for the job as realtor.

Steve Geving:
(O) 239-573-1400
(C) 239-321-1395
(F) 239-288-0537
stevegeving@hotmail.com
http://www.swflhomeresource.com
Jones and Co Realty
natalyaparker, , Fort Myers, FL
Sat May 19, 2012
A comparing on you home would have to be done by looking at your home to see what upgrades have been done in the home to be able to give you a price range on what your home is worth today. Are you listing your home with a agent? If you would like to meet so we can go over everything so you can get an range of your homes value please give me a call with no obligations to you at all.

Natalya Parker
Florida Future Realty
239-240-0287
natalyaparker@ymail.com