retiring but active, want to move to area and purchase house 250,000 to 350000, where would you advise

Asked by anthonyraciborski, Coeur D Alene, ID Sun Feb 10, 2013

seek one level house 2000 sq feet but yet close to amenities ie shopping fishing, camping, doctors, etc

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3105777382-3650-N-Miners-Loop…

Answers

6
Shane Greenf…, Agent, Coeur d Alene, ID
Mon Feb 11, 2013
Morning Anthony,

Its been said a couple of times how great the area is, and I can attest to that. Lived here almost all my life, family is from here, moved a couple of times but keep moving back home. The great thing about the area, is no matter where you are, your close to everything you mentioned.

At the bottom of my comment, I made a quick search in relation to what you asked for. It is current as of today, and will give you an idea of whats on the market in the range you spoke of. At the top, it says "Map" and you can see how they are spread out there. My info is included on it, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to let me know. Thank you and good luck!

Edit, wrong link, fixed now!
Theresa Waldo, Agent, Athol, ID
Mon Feb 11, 2013
Miners Loop in Coeur D Alene is a very nice area. Close to everything. Nice neighborhood. Hayden area is also very good, close to everything. Fernan Lake, Hayden Lake, Cda Lake, Spirit Lake, Twin Lakes, Hauser Lake, Pend Orielle Lake all within 30 minutes of Cda area and great fishing, swimming, boating, etc. I have been here all my life, and Love our area. I grew up in Spokane Wash. just 40 minutes in Washington.
Renee' and M…, Agent, Coeur d Alene, ID
Sun Feb 10, 2013
Hi Anthony!

North Idaho is a beautiful place to live, work, & play!

If you can email me your contact info I would be happy to send you properties that meet your criteria. I serve Coeur d' Alene, Post Falls, Hayden, Rathdrum and surrounding areas!

You can also search for homes on my website.

The best move you will ever make!

Renee' Mullen

Keller Williams Realty, CDA

Email: TeamMullenSellsHomes@gmail.com
Dan Hughson, Agent, Coeur dAlene, ID
Sun Feb 10, 2013
Hi Anthony,

Coeur d'Alene is a fairly compact place! There are plenty of neighborhoods to choose from that are 15 minutes from shopping, doctors and a number of lakes. Coeur d'Alene, Post Falls and Hayden are closest to major shopping and the Hospital.

If you wanted to be further out to be closer to camping and hiking and fishing - the Twin Lakes area is great.

Really, it is best to come and visit and look around!

Dan Hughson
Keller Williams Realty, CdA
208-659-8298
Kevin Bennett, Agent, CoeurdAlene, ID
Sun Feb 10, 2013
Hello Anthony

Anywhere in the immediate area of Coeur d'Alene would be great. There are a number of surrounding communities fro which to choose all of which place you in close proximity to the venues you sited. Please let me now if you would like me to send you some properties to consider and a relocation package.
Web Reference:  http://www.kbennett.com
Marla McWill…, Agent, Coeur d Alene, ID
Sun Feb 10, 2013
Beautiful choice! Nice to have a 1/2 acre lot. This home has been on the market just over a month and is in the subdivision of Prospectors Ridge.

Let me know if you have any other specific questions about this property or any others.

This home would fit your bill regarding one level and close to amenities.

Look forward to helping you out with your "house hunt" should you need it!

Please call me!

At YOUR service...