Question removed

Asked by Francesca Patrizio, Manasquan, NJ Mon Feb 23, 2009

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

6
Terri Hayley, Other Pro, Dallas, TX
Mon Feb 23, 2009
Francesca,

The Addison area sounds great for you! Why do you think it's too far north? What would you like to be near? Are you thinking maybe your office would be further south? Did you just like the SMU area better?

Addison has a great lifestyle for someone like you. There are Whole Foods nearby, there's a Sprouts in Richardson and there are tons and tons of things to do outdoors in that area. The Addison Circle area has a plethora of townhomes/condos over shops and restaurants and is a hotbed of activity. It's a very convenient lifestyle and you'd probably enjoy the concerts, movies, fireworks and everything people attend at Addison Circle just out your front door in the Spring and Summer months. There are galleries nearby and plays going on most of the time.

It's also going to depend on your desired price point, too. White Rock Lake area is going to be a little more expensive of an area, the homes are older and for the most part are going to require more maintenance. As you know, it's a little more artsy in the White Rock area and plenty of outdoor activity. It's closer to the DMA, Ballet Folklorico, Fair Park and places like that. As you probably remember, people are out jogging around the lake and enjoying the water quite a bit.

Are you planning to get your RE license in Tx as well? If so, the area(s) you want to serve will have some bearing on where you want to live as well. Has this helped? Hope so.
Roxanne DeBe…, Agent, Plano, TX
Mon Feb 23, 2009
Francesca,
This is Roxanne DeBerry with Keller Williams Realty. As you know that being in the White Rock area may give you more closeness to the arts area. I would still say that the Addison area has more to offer because of the closeness to the restaurants and night life. Your price range may also be a deciding factor as well, so you may want to consider that too. Depending on where you are going to work that will also be a factor. If your a blues person then being close to lower Greenville might be attractive to you. If you are going to practice real estate in the White Rock area/Highland Park then it would make sense to live in that area.
Not sure if I was of much help. Our office in that area is always looking for great agents so if you need some contact information, please let me know.

Roxanne
Bruce Lynn, Agent, Coppell, TX
Tue Feb 24, 2009
Francesca,

One thing you didn't reveal is your price range. If price is not a factor I'd suggest considering Lakewood, M-Streets, Hollywood Heights, Uptown, Oak Lawn. Huge price ranges in all those areas though from $100,000 1bed condos to multi-million $ single family homes.
Web Reference:  http://www.teamlynn.com
, ,
Mon Feb 23, 2009
Addison just keeps getting better. How long has it been since you visited?
Where will you be working? Downtown?
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Mon Feb 23, 2009
Love to work with you. It all depends on what you can qualify for there I can provide great areas.

Uptown, West Village, Knox Henderson, M streets, White Rock, Lake Highlands, name a few. So many options from SF home for sale Dallas or Condo/ Townhome markets.

There have been GREAT foreclosures with equity. Let's talk !

CONTACT OUR OFFICE TODAY
972-699-9111
Lynn A. Crosby ~ National Featured Realtor
"...Specializing in Residential, Commercial Properties and Loans..."
Dallas Realtor, and Credit Repair Consultant -
The Michael Group "Dallas Business Journal 08' list top realtors"
Dallas Loan Officer - Homewise Lending
Dallas Real Estate Office:(972) 699-9111
Dallas Real Estate Website: http://www.lynn911.com 60,000 listings Dallas homes for sale
Francesca Pa…, Agent, Manasquan, NJ
Mon Feb 23, 2009
Sorry to answer my own post, but thinking I must disclosre that I am also a licensed RE agent in NJ