Question removed

Asked by Jayeburney, Kimball, MI Sun Feb 22, 2009

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

3
Maryann Kepr…, Agent, Shelby Township, MI
Sun Feb 22, 2009
Happy Snowy Sunday Janet-

As you already know the house on 49200 Maplewood in Macomb is still on the market. The house is being sold as a short sale. This home was listed at $254,900.00. It has been at the $168,000 price for 25 days. I have sold some homes in Walnut Creek. This is a great price. If you are not working with an agent, I would be delighted to show this home and many others in Macomb Township to you. Now is the time to take advantage of low interest rates, and first-time buyers credit.

Have a great day,
Maryann Kepreos
Keller Williams Lakeside
maryannkepreos@kw.com
586-703-8400
Brian Luck, Agent, Chesterfield, MI
Sun Feb 22, 2009
Janet:
Yes, this appears to still be available... subject to bank approval like so many others; especially in Macomb Township (which is a "hotbed" right now for foreclosure and pre-foreclosure properties).

If you're curious, I'd enjoy hearing from you...

Brian Luck
Web Reference:  http://www.HomesMacomb.com
Ed & Cindy K…, Agent, Shelby Township, MI
Sun Feb 22, 2009
Hi Janet yes this home is still for sale. It is a short sale and they are asking $168,000. If you need further information check out the site below or simply give us a call. Unless you have an agent