Question removed

Asked by Ronald A Collard ABR. GRI, Trenton, MI Sat Feb 14, 2009

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

12
Sonya Loose, Agent, Beaverton, MI
Sun Feb 15, 2009
Ronald - if you don't understand Blog and the community guidelines within Trulia it would be best to take the time to research that before you begin posting. You should really just accept the advice gracefully as the agents were trying to politely tell you that are violating them.
Sonya Loose, Agent, Beaverton, MI
Sun Feb 15, 2009
Ronald, wouldn' t this info be better placed into a blog? Just a thought because I am worried that you might catch some grief for posting this in the Q&A section of Trulia.
Derek Bauer, Agent, South Lyon, MI
Sun Feb 15, 2009
Ronald,

It is unfortunate you heard about this site and signed-up. What is fantastic is that these pages get indexed by Google, so consumers can see all of this for themselves. Sonya is exactly correct ... you should run with the advice.
Voices Member, , Benton County, OR
Sun Feb 15, 2009
Ronald, You don't understand Blog? All you did was self-promote ( your ref to Vision Group) as you have other times. Read the Community Guidelines.

It's reaching the point of why is he acting so clueless or clueless is as clueless does.

You won't end up being the first PRO with a deactivated account, it's happened before.....

Please spare us your clueless, just trying to help, don't know what I'm doing defence. (GREAT PUBLIC RELATIONS for the PROs BTW)

I am flagging this hourly and following up with e-mails for action if you don't get a clue.....
I'm just putting this out there for others.......

Dunes
Armchair General
Those of you who look the other way are just as guilty that this takes place....Being a professional involves more than paying Trulia a fee to wear the tag....Non-pros, you have some responsibilities also involved with the privilige of using Trulia. If you participate in the forum you should follow the Community Guidelines.....PERIOD..........
Derek Bauer, Agent, South Lyon, MI
Sat Feb 14, 2009
I agree with Keith, as this doesn't belong here. However, buyers should never assume the seller is getting a final water bill. Many times these bills are estimated (yes, even finals), and unless the buyer or buyer's agent gets an actual reading, they are at the mercy of an estimate. As a buyer's agent, I never make assumptions ... and would recommend you not do so, either.
Web Reference:  http://www.DoorToDreams.com
Keith Sorem, Agent, Glendale, CA
Sat Feb 14, 2009
This really is blog material. Very good blog information, but unfortunately violates the community guildelines.
Read the guideliness, then check out Trulia blog.
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Sat Feb 14, 2009
WOW what a great post, I need to obtain the info. for Dallas residences
Web Reference:  http://www.lynn911.com
Voices Member, , Benton County, OR
Sun Feb 15, 2009
Thank-you for your wisdom and permission.....You're probably right, I'm the one who doesn't get it.........Flag

Now I'm happy!!!!
Ronald A Col…, , Trenton, MI
Sun Feb 15, 2009
Dunes

Are you having a bad day , This web site is for helping others out . Not to Judge

But if it makes you feel better then go for it.

It must be sad to be unhappy
Ronald A Col…, , Trenton, MI
Sun Feb 15, 2009
Sonya , I dont understand Blog. I just put it out there for others .

That is all I did

Grief there is so much in our world today , then to worry about this
Ronald A Col…, , Trenton, MI
Sun Feb 15, 2009
I think this does belong here and everywhere , So many buyer's & some seller's have no Idea on who or what to call when buying a home. And how many Real estate agent know the right nimber to call .

does not belong ( oh My)
Ronald A Col…, , Trenton, MI
Sat Feb 14, 2009
I love the real estate agents in here