Question removed

Asked by Ross & Kim, New Era, MI Sun Sep 9, 2007

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

8
Tammy Stone, Agent, Grand Rapids, MI
Wed Nov 21, 2007
I would love to help you out and meet for coffee. Everyone's correct in saying that it depends on which area you are located in as to who should give you the advice. I'm located in West Michigan and the Greater Grand Rapids area. Feel free to call me at any time.
Connie, , Newport, MI
Fri Nov 16, 2007
Hi Ross & Kim! I'm going to echo the others in asking where you are or where you want to be. I specialize in Southeastern Michigan (Monroe County) and would be happy to help you with any questions you may have pertaining to that area. I grew up in Trenton and would be happy to help you out in that area if it is of any interest to you. Are you looking for Real Estate education or investment education? Just curious. I'd love to hear more, Connie
Matthew, , Michigan
Fri Sep 21, 2007
Ross & Kim,
Depending on what area of Michigan you live, would determine who would best suit your needs and be able to answer your questions...
I'd be glad to help and answer any of your questions, if your in Southeastern MI.(Macomb, Oakland, Wayne)

Feel free to chack out my web site(MLSmichigan.com) with lots of useful info and if you have further questions - email or call anytime!

BEST OF LUCK!
Web Reference:  http://www.MLSmichigan.com
Kelly, Both Buyer And Seller, Croswell, MI
Wed Sep 19, 2007
Where are you located? I'm an investor in the thumb area and am getting ready to start my next fixer if you are close by and would like to learn how I do things I'd be happy to share info and let you tag along. Good luck!

Kelly
Matt Case, , Beulah, MI
Wed Sep 12, 2007
Hi Ross and Kim,

The market varies greatly by where you are, as evidenced by the other answers. If you're looking in Northern Michigan, I'll be happy to assist.
Maureen Fran…, Agent, Birmingham, MI
Sun Sep 9, 2007
Hi Ross and Kim,

My husband and I are Realtors in Metro Detroit. We are very familiar with the market and economy here. If we can help, please feel free to call us at 248.430.4450, or email maureen@maureenfrancis.com. If you need an agent in Oceana County, we could help you with that too.

Maureen
Web Reference:  http://mioaklandcounty.com
Bob Mitchell, Agent, Warren, MI
Sun Sep 9, 2007
Hi Ross and Kim,
I am experienced in the Metro Detroit market, (Macomb, Oakland, and Wayne Counties.) If interested in any of those areas feel free to e-mail any questions to Bob@HouseHunterBob.com. Thanks, Bob
Missy Caulk, Agent, Saline, MI
Sun Sep 9, 2007
Yes, I would love to help you. What questions do you have ? I live in Ann Arbor and sell and list in the entire county plus some area's of Livingston, and Wayne.
Please send me your specific questions at Missy@MissyCaulk.com