Question removed

Asked by KPC, District of Columbia Mon Jan 19, 2009

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

5
Marcie Berson, , Fairfield, CT
Mon Jan 19, 2009
Hi KPC, I am a REALTOR and Accredited Buyer Representative with RE/MAX Heritage in Westport. It's my belief that Real Estate is not about the houses, but the people who will live in them, so I take the time to get to know my potential clients and make sure that I'm the right REALTOR to serve their needs. Feel free to call or email me (you can find my contact information by clicking on my picture) so I can tell you more about myself and how I work with clients to help them achieve their Real Estate goals. If you haven't already taken Catherine up on her offer to get a free buyer account on Listing Book, our MLS search site, feel free to visit my site, through the link below, to sign up for an account so you can start to get an idea of the local market.

As far as a mortgage broker, I recommend that you contact Nima Rezvan with Ladd Financial here in Westport. He is a true professional and will work with you to find the right financing for your needs. He can be reached by phone at 1-800-899-LADD or 203-454-5233 or by email at NRezvan@LaddFinancial.com.

If there's anything else I can do to help you with your home search, please feel free to contact me directly. Good Luck!
Marty S, , Irvine, CA
Mon Jan 19, 2009
I have closed one of the loans that you speak of recently.

As for Realtors, there are Plenty on this site that would love to help you.

I am a mortgage broker. If I can be of service, please let me know!

Martin Smith

Precision Funding
877-238-6324 Ext 704
513-536-7184
877-238-6324 FAX
MSmith@PrecisionFundingUSA.com
http://www.PrecisionFundingUSA.com
Catherine Ri…, Agent, Stamford, CT
Mon Jan 19, 2009
Oh by the way KPC, you can most certainly buy a home with less than 20% down. Please feel free to contact my close associate, Karen Mulreed at Westport Mortgage, 203-221-8242. Karenmulreed@westportmortgage.com.
Thanks!
Catherine Richardson
Catherine Ri…, Agent, Stamford, CT
Mon Jan 19, 2009
Dear KPC,
I work for Keller Williams in Stamford, and have been selling homes all over Fairfield County for over a decade. I love showing and selling homes in Westport/Wilton/Weston, and would be happy to let you speak to some of my past clients who are loving their life in Westport and Weston! Will you be in the area in the near future? I'd love to show you around.........in addition, I would be happy to set up an account for you on something called Listing Book, a program tht will put you right into the MLS system. Please let me know if you would like to chat/get together.
Catherine Richardson
Sean Dawes, , Philadelphia, PA
Mon Jan 19, 2009
In today's market, there are all kinds of possibilities in terms of financing. I have listings over $1mil that owners will consider seller financing and other properties that if they get 10% down they will consider seller financing?

Why would they want to do this? Bank lending has become a little tough and they can make a decent return on investment for financing the home to a new buyer. Typical CD's and savings accounts will not yield what a seller can make on seller financing and worst case they can regain their property.

If you are looking for a great agent in any area, we have an international relocation company that can help you buy or sell anywhere in the US as well as in many areas oversees. Shoot me an email at sean.dawes@longandfoster.com and I can put you in touch with someone there to help you further.

-Sean