Question removed

Asked by Raj, Howell, MI Mon Dec 8, 2008

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

5
John Sacktig, Agent, New Jersey, NJ
Fri Dec 12, 2008
Hi Raj,

You can meet many a good agent here on Trulia. You can call the listing agent or any o the agents out here on Trulia since we are all able to acts as Dual Agents in the sate of New Jersey and anyone can show you that home, not just a "buyers agent".

Find someone that has knowledge of the area, not jsut someone fomr aht website, it does not mean that you are getting the best person in the area to help you just one of the people from that organization.

Good Luck.
Tony Lee, Agent, Hamilton, NJ
Mon Dec 8, 2008
Ihave been in this house before. it is very nice. I still have the sellers disclosure and other info regarding the owner. If your not working with an agent Please call me at 609-456-8360
My office is only 8 mins away
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Mon Dec 8, 2008
Raj,

This is included as part of the services provided by a real estate professional. Contact an agent and give them the opportunity to support you and protect your interests.
Jeremy S. Hi…, , Cherry Hill, NJ
Mon Dec 8, 2008
Raj,

The home is located in Meadow Run which is a nice community. It has been on the market for 449 days. The list price seems marketable depending on the condition and true square footage of the home. I have a buyer closing on a similar home in a local new community next month. Depending on your timeframe tha community maybe a good fit for you. To advise you properly on price you need to know the comps in the area. This is the inventory of similiar homes that recently sold. In addition I would conduct a walk thru of the home. It appears as if you do not have a buyer's agent working for you. I can provide all that information for you for free. I'm familiar with current market conditions. You should not leave your next home purchase to random info provided by realtors who do not have a fiduciary duty to you. Call or email me and I'll provide you with a complete market analysis along with an offering strategy for your next home purchase.

Jeremy S. Hill, Realtor Associate
Keller WIlliams Realty
http://www.southnewjerseyhomes.com
1814 Route 70 East
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
Office: 856.685.1651
Mobile: 609.876.5817
Fax: 856.321.1414
"Your Interest 1st Always"
Paul Howard, Agent, Cherry Hill, NJ
Mon Dec 8, 2008
Raj,
You need a buyer's agent if you want that kind of information. You CANNOT get a valid answer on here.

If you don't have an agent you can find one at: http://www.naeba.org

Be prepared to provide a prequalification letter.

Paul Howard, Broker
NJHomeBuyer.com Realty
Cherry Hill NJ 08002