Question removed

Asked by barb554, Ironwood I, Mesa, AZ Wed Jan 29, 2014

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

10
John Weaver, Agent, Myrtle Beach, SC
Tue Mar 11, 2014
I'd like to Congratulate Barb554 for her and her husband's recent purchase of an Ocean View Condominium! We narrowed down your favorite choices, went a visited each of them, and then had a smooth transaction. Closed in only a couple weeks!

Thank you both for giving me the opportunity of being your Realtor.

John Weaver
Johnweaver@oceanfrontguru.com
843-254-1598
Greg K. Smith, Agent, Myrtle Beach, SC
Thu Mar 13, 2014
Hi Barb,

I see your from Arizona. I went to Arizona State. I would be happy to help you find a condo that you can rent out in our area when you are not using it. I have owned several vacation rental properties in the area over the years and know what to look for and what to stay away from. You can reach me at 843-360-9777. I look forward to working with you.
Nancy DiMauro, Agent, Myrtle Beach, SC
Sat Mar 8, 2014

There are many options here in Myrtle Beach. Are you looking to be near the beach? Or perhaps you like a more private area? Think about the lifestyle that you would like and the options you will need.
Once you get the criteria in place, I can assist you. If you will email me your Name, phone number and email address, I will add you to our search engine. This will allow you to search all the active condo/townhouses in the area. I think this will give you a little idea of what is available and pricing.
Some condo associations will not allow long-term rental, so we would need to narrow down the developments that do. I can help you think these things through.

Email: nancy@realestatenetwork.com/ Phone 860-262-1203
Bryan Dry, Agent, Pawleys Island, SC
Wed Feb 26, 2014
I would like to help you quickly whittle this question down and get to the heart of the matter. Once we have more specific criteria established I will send you a list of active condos/townhouses matching your criteria. I am available for all your follow up questions. Bryan 843-318-0115
Fulton Bone, Agent, Conway, SC
Sat Feb 15, 2014
Hello
My name is Fulton Bone i am an agent with Weichert Realtors Southern Coast.
There are many options for you to choose from in the Myrtle Beach area. First and foremost deciding what area of the beach you would like to be located. Other things to consider is the HOA fees.
HOA fees and past rental income need to be consider and what the property has to offer.
I truly would like to help you and ask what you wants and needs are so that I can do a search of current properties that you may consider.
Please give me a call 843-251-8410
Julie Blethen, Agent, Denver, CO
Mon Feb 10, 2014
My name is Julie Blethen and I am a real estate agent with Wilkinson & Associates/ERA here in Myrtle Beach.
This is THE place to purchase a great investment property. There is a great inventory of condos that are at all time low prices! I know the area well and I like to email my clients condos to look at online from different areas of the Grand Strand which is what they call this area here that covers 60 miles of coastline!
I know the condo & investment market well and am actively helping my clients buy and sell condos. I can also refer you to several rental management companies that you can explore at your leisure online. You have many choices: oceanfront condos, condos within walking distance of the beach, golf course condos. I can show you condos in the most desirable areas and the ones that will rent and for the highest dollar!
I work with many out of state clients and if there is a condo that you are interested in, I will preview it for you, take photos & create a video and email it to you. We can do all paperwork through email and I will make it as simple as possible! I have had out of state clients buy condos through me from beginning to end including closing without having to be present and their condo is waiting for them when they come to the beach!
Please check out my website at JulieBlethen.com to do your own property search. You can also call me at 843-564-8539 or email me at jazblethen@hotmail.com Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you! Julie
Kathy Ferraro, Agent, Myrtle Beach, SC
Sat Feb 8, 2014
Hi there, My name is Kathy Ferraro and I am an agent with Latitude34 Realty. I would like very much to help you find your slice of paradise. Many people have bought a condo with the intentions of retiring here. They have rented it out to help offset the costs and when the time is right they move here, sometimes living in the condo and sometimes they decide they would like a home. Either way, when you have the right agent by your side, this can be a very fun and exciting experience. You may contact me and I will be happy to help you and talk with you about owning and renting out your condo.

Kathy@latitude34realty.com
Jason Haynes, Agent, Myrtle Beach, SC
Tue Feb 4, 2014
If you would like a unit that can be rented when you are not using it in order to help cover the expenses, this can be accomplished. Seand me an email at jason@themyrtlegroup.com and let me know what your price range is and the type of unit you would like. I will cross reference this through the MLS and pull any units that are available that might work for you. From there you can let me know which you might be interested in and I will be glad to do a cash flow analysis on those units to give you an idea of what your out of pocket cost to own that unit would be in a year, or what your expected return on your invest might potentially be.

Depending on the amount of personal use, it is possible to purchase units that will in fact put money in the bank for you over the course of the year.

I look forward to talking with you,

Jason Haynes
The Myrtle Group
843-315-8535
jason@themyrtlegroup.com
http://www.yourgrandstrandagent.com
John Weaver, Agent, Myrtle Beach, SC
Thu Jan 30, 2014
I agree with Michael. A condominium is your best option to get the biggest bang for the buck. Myself and company, Oceanfront Guru Real Estate Sales and Development, we specialize in the condominium industry.

You are in luck because Myrtle Beach is currently in a Buyer's market meaning we are in a "buy low now, sell high later" phase.

In regards to where to start off, you need to find out what your buying power is (cash or finance), price range (current cheapest ocean view is $24,900 with $250 HOA/ current most expensive ocean front is 2.4 million)

If you want some more help, feel free to call, text, or email.
John Weaver
843-254-1598
Johnweaver@oceanfrontguru.com
Michael Karp…, Agent, Myrtle Beach, SC
Thu Jan 30, 2014
What a great idea, and this is a good place for you! the winter, spring, and fall temperatures are very similar to Mesa (We have property there)! summer doesn't get nearly as hot but the humidity is higher.
If you want to use the place and also rent it out you will most likely need to get a condo near the oceanfront that is zoned for short-term rental.
Call me at 843.421.5101 and I can help you find that starting point.