Question removed

Asked by dpmedina95, Queens, NY Thu Dec 19, 2013

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

7
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Fri Dec 20, 2013
There are other factors involved in determining mortgage qualification, therefore for a personalized answer visit with any licensed loan officer; he/she can only make a determination after your overall financials have been reviewed, all else would be pure speculation. Be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.
, ,
Fri Dec 20, 2013
You have met the bankruptcy seasoning test for FHA loans. At this point your chances of getting the loan are just the same as any other borrower, It would be best to discuss the whole situation with a mortgage professional so you can present offers to buy property with confidence. If you need to speak with me my contact information is given below.

Sanjeev Ahuja, NMLS #148731
Mortgage Broker
Home Funding LLC
110 Jericho Turnpike Ste 214
Floral Park, NY 11001
Direct Phone 917-517-2552
NYS Registered Mortgage Broker, Dept of Financial Services, Loans arranged through third parties (NMLS # 885573)
very sincere
in addition
for FHA loans- I remember from personal experience, that the credit score is not a factor
but is good to hear that/ and disclose it to applicants
good luck
Flag Fri Dec 20, 2013
Marco Gomez &…, Agent, Jackson Heights, NY
Mon Dec 23, 2013
You should speak to your loan officer, but I believe there are loans after 3 years of the discharge date you can qualify for.
Javier Menes…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Melville, NY
Fri Dec 20, 2013
I will say this, that simply because you have met the bankruptcy seasoning requirements on FHA, doesn't mean that you have The same chance as any other buyer. Actually every lender will be more strict towards you as far as any late payments or derogatory history after your bankruptcy, compared to a borrower with no bankruptcy history.

If my response was helpful, consider clicking BEST ANSWER!

Javier Meneses
Senior Loan Officer
STERLING NATIONAL BANK
310 Crossways Park Drive
Woodbury, NY 11797
jmeneses@snb.com
(516) 606-9648 Cell
(516) 740-4478 Office
(516) 918-5383 Fax
Fri Dec 20, 2013
Depends on the credit history after the bankruptcy, income, assets, pretty much the whole picture. If things are lined up then yes, you can get a FHA mortgage after a bankruptcy has been discharged in 2009 and with a 665 credit score.

I'm always available to meet face-to-face and help you get pre-approved. I've been doing FHA and Conventional loans in Queens, Brooklyn and Long Island for close to 10 years. I can tell you exactly what documents you need to bring to our appointment and by the time you leave you will know how much you qualify for, what loan options if any you have, estimated payments, closing costs, pretty much the entire process and everything involved, we'll go through it.

Feel free to call or email me anytime, we have branches where we could meet in Queens, Brooklyn, Long Island and Manhattan.

Javier Meneses
Senior Loan Officer
STERLING NATIONAL BANK
310 Crossways Park Drive
Woodbury, NY 11797
jmeneses@snb.com
(516) 606-9648 Cell
(516) 740-4478 Office
(516) 918-5383 Fax
Emilio Mazzu…, Agent, Great Neck, NY
Thu Dec 19, 2013
TOTAL chances. All you need is have passed 2 years after that. Feel free to contact me to start your search! But I can feel you are ready to start over! We can talk about your full chances of owning immediately. I have the bank that will approve you.
Becky Johnson, , Dallas, TX
Thu Dec 19, 2013
Chances are good. You have more than the required 2 years for the Bankruptcy and your score is fine for FHA. Since you filed BK you probably do not have any outstanding debt making you a great applicant. I can refer you to a few lenders, you can email me or visit The Lenders Network, I hope to help! Take care!