Question removed

Asked by Chris, New York, NY Sun Nov 24, 2013

This question was removed by Trulia moderators.


Margend Pala…, Agent, Miami, FL
Sun Nov 24, 2013
Have the title prepare a disbursement agreement with instructions to the amount you want going to your partner. Should not be a problem
1 vote
Yanoska Diaz, Agent, Miami, FL
Sun Nov 24, 2013
If you authorize title in writing in how you want the funds disbursed I don't see a problem at all.
1 vote
Jose Diehs, Agent, Doral, FL
Sun Nov 24, 2013
I can get you in contact with my real estate attorney and you can ask him that question directly or any other one that you might have. Feel free to contact me if I can be of further help. My cell is 786-487-1263.

0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more