Question removed

Asked by Melrgomez, Dallas, TX Fri Nov 15, 2013

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

28
Mike Desmara…, Agent, Denver, CO
Mon Dec 2, 2013
There are several areas in the Denver metro area that may interest you. Depending on your job location and commuting parameters, I can certainly provide recommendations for you. Please contact me and I will be happy to answer your questions.
Karen Barton, Agent, Oklahoma City, OK
Sat Nov 30, 2013
Visit the Local Info tab above and speak with your Realtor about your wants.
Jeff Kloenne, Agent, Englewood, CO
Fri Nov 29, 2013
Over the years, I have seen many Texan families love the South Denver neighborhoods such as Pradera, The Timbers at the Pinery - both in Parker, and Heritage Hills in Lone Tree. These communities offer new homes, great amenities and can offer views, trees, and acreage. Douglas County schools are some of the best and these neighborhoods have great access. Please let me know if I can help.
Myrtha Koell…, Agent, Westminster, CO
Tue Nov 26, 2013
There are lots of family oriented neighborhoods in Denver area. Do you wish to have a short commute? Near where you will work would be a good starting point. Then we can look at what other things are most important to you. Do you have a time frame for your move?
Pam Arnold, Agent, Boulder, CO
Sun Nov 24, 2013
There are many wonderful neighborhoods in the Denver Metro Area..... What are some of the things you like to do? That can help determine which neighborhood will best fit your needs.
Audrey Will, Agent, Castle Rock, CO
Sat Nov 23, 2013
If you have interest in being in south Denver, close to Park Meadows Mall, award wining Douglas County Schools and terrific family oriented neighborhoods and activities give me a call. Or visit my website @ http://www.castlepines.com. My cell # is 3035030321. Good Luck!
Gregory Pond, Agent, Denver, CO
Fri Nov 22, 2013
There are some great neighborhoods with great schools in Denver. When you have a moment, please give me some more insight to what is important to you, i.e. close to work, airport, parks, shopping, community pools, etc. Colorado is an amazing place to live and welcome!
Bob Gordon, Agent, Boulder, CO
Tue Nov 19, 2013
Welcome to town. The Boulder area has some of the best schools in Colorado.
Chuck Strau…, Agent, Denver, CO
Sat Nov 16, 2013
Hi Metrgomez, and welcome to Denver!
I am a Denver native and know that you will absolutely love it here!
One of the areas that I specialize in is SE Aurora. There are many choices in your price range and this area lies within the Cherry Creek school district; one of the best in all of Colorado.
You don't mention where you will be working, so not sure if this area fits your commute, but thought I would throw it out as a possibility. Lots of additional choices as well, just depends on where you want to end up.
Best of luck with your search and move; feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance.
Chuck Strauss
Your Castle Real Estate
720.318.7598
denverhomeguru@gmail.com
http://www.denverhomeguru.com
Michael Turn…, , Denver, CO
Fri Nov 15, 2013

When do you plan on visiting Denver?

There are many great neighborhoods in Denver and we could assist you by sending you an introduction to a number of those potential areas and their amenities which will help you to narrow down your choices.

Michael Turner
Lead Properties
mturner@relogic.com
720 300 0889
Larry Brake, Agent, Aurora, CO
Fri Nov 15, 2013
Welcome to Colorado! The Denver metro area is a large geographic area consisting of multiple cities and counties with lots of great neighborhoods and schools. There are plenty of great buys to be had in your price range in most all of them if you know where to look. I highly recommend spending a weekend visiting multiple communities to narrow down an area that works for you, then spending more time visiting homes in those areas to find the best one for you.

Where will you be working? Commute times should also be a consideration for you. If you can provide that info, I can provide some recommendations.

I've raised three kids in the metro area and have a good insight into most all of the communities and school districts within the metro area. I'd be happy to take you around to visit some communities, and some listings, to help you narrow down your options, and would do so without any obligation on your part. Let me know if I can help.

Best of Luck!

Larry Brake
Broker Assoc
HomeSmart Realty
303-877-5242
http://www.MileHiHomes4Sale.com
Marina Bay, Agent, Greenwood Village, CO
Fri Nov 15, 2013
I think you may enjoy being centrally located. Most neighborhoods around Downtown area offer good schools, shops and restaurants - Wash park, Cheesman park, Platt park, Highlands, Park hill, Lowry, just to mention a few. Please feel free to contact me for more information.

Marina Bay
Cherry Creek Properties
303-880-6167
AdenBellGroup, Agent, Denver, CO
Fri Nov 15, 2013
Hi Mel,
Congratulations! Denver is a great place to live. So many choices! Where will you be working and what are your preferences as far as home styles and age of the home? I specialize in ranch style homes, which there are many in all different areas of Denver. These homes make sense with a growing family as they can have 3 or 4 bedrooms on one level and then as the kids get older and want more space, the homes sometimes have great basements for this.

I am working with another family that is looking for similar and have a whole arsenal of these types of homes, in great neighborhoods with good schools. I live Virginia Vale and the older Littleton areas. Take a look at this for a glimpse of Virginia Vale .. http://youtu.be/HnrHk5tKUaQ

I would be glad to discuss different areas with you and what are the most important aspects of your new home and then we can go out and tour the areas.

Best of luck to you
David Bell
CoolRanchColorado.com
(303) 887-1358
Valerie Klei…, Agent, Greenwood Village, CO
Fri Nov 15, 2013
You will truly enjoy living in Colorado. Highlands Ranch would be a very good place to start looking for your new home. There are multiple recreation centers that are included in the homeowners association and family activities almost every weekend.
My partner and I would be happy to help you find a home anywhere in the Denver to Colorado Springs areas.
We are a family team with over 28 years experience in Colorado.
Wisdom Real…, Agent, Denver, CO
Fri Nov 15, 2013
Stapleton is the most popular new home family oriented neighborhood with town center close to downtown.
Brenda Solano, , Denver, CO
Fri Nov 15, 2013
I have lived in the Denver area all my life and love it. If you know what park of town you will be working in I can provide you with an agent to show you a few options if you are coming in to town for a few days .

Please give me a call if you need a Pre Approval Letter to accompany your offer on a new home.
With inventory being low listing agent prefer you are Pre Approved.

Thank you

Brenda Solano
Capital City Mortgage
303-747-6613
bsolano@emortgageco.com
Amie Morozs, Agent, Greenwood, CO
Fri Nov 15, 2013
I love my neighborhood in Applewood and moved here because of the excellent schools and convenience to everything! Please let me know if you need more info., I specialize in Applewood and the surrounding areas. The school options really are wonderful!
Nice older neighborhood too with large trees and big lots.

Thank you
Amie Morozs, Realtor
720–495-5705
www. Realtortocall.com
Andy Eisenba…, Agent, Parker, CO
Fri Nov 15, 2013
Please contact me if you are interested in me emailing you my Denver Neighborhoods Book. It is a great resource.

Andy Eisenbaum
Broker-Owner

Irontree Real Estate
(303)335-9801
Andy@IrontreeRE.com
http://www.IrontreeRE.com
Web Reference:  http://www.IrontreeRE.com
Munish Rajpal, Agent, Greenwood Village, CO
Fri Nov 15, 2013
Hello, I have over 18 years of Real estate investment experience, as well as over 20 years of professional architectural experience. As a full-time real estate professional, along with my previous related experiences I will bring a complete knowledge of the real estate community and market conditions to find the best choice to fit your needs.

Munish Rajpal
720.635.6617
mrajproperties@gmail.com
Cherry Creek Properties, LLC
Colleen Mull…, , Aurora, CO
Fri Nov 15, 2013
There are many good neighborhoods in the Denver metro area. Do you know what area of town you are interested in? I have lived here 45+ years and would be more than happy to discuss the various areas if you would like. 720-333-5363 (call or text) Colleen Mullins
annalisa amb…, Agent, Littleton, CO
Fri Nov 15, 2013
Where is work? What kind of commute is tolerable? Have you ever driven a car in snow? What else is important to you?

Denver is very family friendly. Not many areas are not family oriented.

Welcome to Colorado

alisa
Julie Montgo…, , 80238
Fri Nov 15, 2013
It really depends upon where your office will be. There are great family-oriented throughout the Denver Metro area, but the last thing you want is a long commute (in other words, stay away from I-25 at all costs -- major highway running north and south throughout Denver). The best school districts are Cherry Creek (eastern suburbs) and Littleton (southwestern suburb). There are also many public and charter schools available throughout the city. Helping families relocate to the Denver area is a big part of my business, so if I can help further, please contact me at 303-906-3150; email jmontgomeryandco@yahoo.com. Website http://www.jmontgomery.com.

P.S. My services to buyers are always 100% free, plus I can help you find a great lender. Best wishes, JM
Jesse Dixon, Agent, Lakewood, CO
Fri Nov 15, 2013
Two person team here with over 25 years of experience in Denver real estate. We'd be happy to take you out for an orientation tour should you visit to prospect, or create an auto-email search for you. Give is a call at 303-229-5347. Thanks!
Jim Foster and Jesse Dixon
Rachelle Pap…, Agent, Lone Tree, CO
Fri Nov 15, 2013
There are many great area's in Denver. I would be happy to assist you in your search. Call me directly and I can recommend some great neighborhoods based on what you are looking for.
To Your Great Success!
Rachelle M Paplow
Cherry Creek Properties
(720) 839-2659
rachellepaplow@yahoo.com
Chae Bae, Agent, Centennial, CO
Fri Nov 15, 2013
Highlands Ranch would be your best bet in that price range. If you need a realtor/Loan officer, I can do both and pay all you closing costs. I will rebate a percentage of my real estate commissions to absorb you lender fees. I have been in Colorado since 1973 and have own a mortgage and real estate company for over 17 years. I graduated from the Colorado School of Mines with a degree in Mechanical Engineering and have done over 3 Billion in loans. Chae (303) 351-5500
Lillian Live…, Agent, Lakewood, CO
Fri Nov 15, 2013
There are several good choices. My personal favorites are the older suburbs, Lakewood, Wheat Ridge, Arvada. But you may prefer newer builds. It also makes a difference to know what part of town you will be traveling to to go to work. Happy to help. Give a yell.
James Ponzi, Agent, Denver, CO
Fri Nov 15, 2013
I'd be happy to help you find the perfect home. 720-432-1030; call me. :-)