Question removed

Asked by lk4home, Oklahoma City, OK Thu Nov 14, 2013

This question was removed by its author.


Tracy Marche…, Agent, Oklahoma City, OK
Sat Dec 14, 2013
More details needed, please give an example.
0 votes
John Phillips, , Oklahoma City, OK
Thu Nov 14, 2013
I would call AAA, Farmers insurance Group, Shelter insurance, State Farm, and any other you might think of but only call one agent in each group:
0 votes
It sounds like you are talking about a Home Warranty that covers systems and appliances. I have a list of a few I have experience with. feel free to contact me @ 4054101999, and I would be glad to help you with that. Thanks mw
Flag Sun Dec 8, 2013
Josh Barnett, Agent, Carney, OK
Thu Nov 14, 2013
Call more insurance company in your area, to receive more bids.
0 votes
Ryan Hukill, Agent, Oklahoma City, OK
Thu Nov 14, 2013
I'm not sure I understand the question. Please elaborate.
0 votes
Ryan, I want to buy insurance for the house I'm selling to provide to my buyer for one year. Any problems that might come up after sale.
Flag Sat Dec 7, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more