Question removed

Asked by seamuslowe53, Orem, UT Mon Nov 11, 2013

This question was removed by Trulia moderators.

Answers

6
Liz Prassas…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Mon Nov 11, 2013
Hi Seamus!

Nice to meet you! As a native of the North Shore community, I'd love to help your friend set-up an appointment to view this home and some other similar homes. My firm, Coldwell Banker, is the #1 Residential Real Estate Brokerage on the North Shore. Is there a good number and time to reach him/her?

Liz Prassas Licata | Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage | Chicago & North Shore Offices
P. 312.888.1183 | F. 781.547.0806 | E. liz@lizprassaslicata.com | W. LizPrassasLicata.com
Web Reference:  http://LizPrassasLicata.com
Laura Fitzpa…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Mon Nov 11, 2013
Dear Seamus,

I know the house your friend is looking at. Its at 100 Oxford Road, Kenilworth. Its a great home, just steps from Lake Michigan and shops and restaurants at Plaza del Lago. It is a one story, ranch home featuring 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The price was recently reduced from $975,000 to $925,000. I live in Kenilworth and raising my own family here. I grew up in the area, and can tell you all you need to know about the town and the neighboring communities.

If you would like more information privately sent, please feel free to call me directly on my mobile at (312)217-6483 or email me at laurafitzpatrick@atproperties.com.

Here is information about Kenilworth, from my company website, @properties:

The Neighborhood — Founded in 1889 by Joseph Sears, Kenilworth was recently identified as one of America’s most affluent zip codes by Forbes.com. The village is a haven for buyers seeking privacy yet proximity to the city. Large businesses are notably absent, and the community enjoys a wealth of mature trees and cozy parks. Its top-rated school district consists of the Joseph Sears School and New Trier High School, which consistently ranks among the best high schools in the U.S. There are also a variety of local private schools.

Housing — With only 850 homes in a .6 mile radius, Kenilworth is the smallest community on the North Shore. Homes range in price from $600,000 to over $6 million. Centered around the town assembly hall, the Kenilworth Club, pristine lakefront mansions blend with comfortable Prairie -style homes built by architect and original resident George Maher. Spectacular new construction is available, while strict architectural standards maintain a tradition of elegance.

Lifestyle — In addition to a beautiful public beach, Kenilworth enjoys flowing fountains, lacrosse and baseball fields, parks, gardens and a Historical Society that enthusiastically preserves the community’s history. Residents dine out in nearby villages, or walk to the Kenilworth Metra Station for a short train ride into the city. Annual traditions such as a Memorial Day parade preserve Kenilworth’s All-American feel.
Ken Little, Agent, Evanston, IL
Mon Nov 11, 2013
Here are some additional resources for your Kenilworth, IL search:

http://luxuryhomeschicago.net/homes-for-sale-results/?cityZi…

(Enjoy the video in the right column that features all the nearby North Shore Suburbs including Kenilworth)

and

http://www.coldwellbankeronline.com/property/PropertyResults…
Tom McCarey, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Nov 11, 2013
Hi Seamus,

The link you have provided feeds into the Jean Wright Brokerage general site. Feel free to provide specific address when you have a moment - tom.mccarey@atproperties.com and I will offer insights.

By the way, Kenilworth is a charming North Shore suburb that has a feel similar to both Winnetka and Wilmette. I mention these locales as they expand the number of options a home buyer has. All of these suburbs feed into award-winning New Trier High School and there are variations on a theme for the public elementary schools.

Again, when you have a moment please provide the specific property address.

Tom McCarey
Broker Associate
@properties
More than $200 Million in Personally Negotiated Transactions
Annual Award Winning Broker Since 2002
tom.mccarey@atproperties.com
773.848.9241
Meg Sudekum, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Mon Nov 11, 2013
I would be happy to help your friend. I am a broker at Baird & Warner and have been in the business for almost 14 years. Please have your friend contact me at meg.sudekum@bairdwarner.com. Our website bairdwarner.com is very user friendly. I can help hime look for a home in Kenilworth.
Meg
Arlyn Tratt, Agent, Skokie, IL
Mon Nov 11, 2013
Seamus,
Kenilworth is a fantastic city.
It's located just north of Chicago and is actually a very small community.

I would love to answer any questions you have about the area.

The link you posted didn't bring up any specific homes. FYI.