Question removed

Asked by Samia, 07410 Thu Sep 25, 2008

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

3
Christine Ma…, Agent, Reseda, CA
Fri Sep 26, 2008
Samia, this property is being listed through REALTY TRAC. This is an online database with preforeclosures and foreclosures and requires people to sign up and pay to receive additional information they have on their properties. My office has a strong relationship with many banks listing foreclosures, manages the properties throughout the foreclosure process and lists/sells them. I can tell you it will be in your best interest to find your own buyer's agent to represent your best needs.

Buying foreclosure properties are typically good investments if you understand the process and are ready to handle renovations. The buyer has additional responsibilities throughout the purchase, so as long as you're aware and prepared to handle them, I think it's a great idea to purchase the property. Basically, just consult your agent - as long as they have had experience with foreclosures, they will advise and walk you through the process. If you need any further assistance or questions, don't hesitate to contact me!

Christine Markow
ERA Statewide Realty
Office: (908) 874-7797, ext 519
christine.markow@era.com
http://www.newjerseyhousehunt.com
Rebecca Boom…, Agent, Franklin Lakes, NJ
Thu Sep 25, 2008
Hi Samia,

I am a real estate agent in Franklin Lakes, with my office near this property that you've inquired about. This property is in foreclosure and is available to purchase. If you are not already working with a real estate agent and you'd like to see this property and learn more about the foreclosure process, I would gladly assist you. I attempted to call the phone number you posted, but it is not correct. Feel free to contact me or post what specific information you would be interested in receiving.

Becky Boomsma
Coldwell Banker - Franklin Lakes
201-286-6097
Web Reference:  http://www.BeckyBoomsma.com
Maria FORSBE…, Agent, FORT LEE, NJ
Thu Sep 25, 2008
I will look into this property, it has not appeard on the multiple listing service. mia@villonrealty.com