Question removed

Asked by Dilyse, Nashville, TN Wed Oct 23, 2013

This question was removed by Trulia moderators.

Answers

4
Rob Drimmer, Agent, Nashville, TN
Wed Oct 23, 2013
I would recommend you take a look at areas of East Nashville such as Cleveland Park, Riverside Village, Inglewood or Maxwell Heights. These neighborhoods are less expensive then "Lockeland Springs" but have high rental rates and are within a short proximity of popular Bars, restaurants and retails spots. If you have any questions, I am a member of the East Nashville community and would be happy to point you in the right direction.
Thanks! What do you think of communities a little further out like Hendersonville or Murfreesboro?
Flag Wed Oct 23, 2013
Sharon Wayman, Agent, Nashville, TN
Thu Oct 24, 2013
Actually I have a listing at 424 Hickory Timber Ct. Antioch, a 3 /2 for only 125K... call me for a showing, or have your agent show it.
Sharon Wayman, Agent, Nashville, TN
Thu Oct 24, 2013
Hendersonville, Goodlettsville, Joelton and Ashland City would be good areas as well.
Feel free to browse http://sharonwayman.crye-leike.com
Sharon Felton, Agent, Nashville, TN
Wed Oct 23, 2013
Dilyse -- I think you are on target with the idea of Murfreesboro. While all of Rutherford County is one of the fastest growing areas in middle Tennessee, you won't have ANY problem once it comes to the time you wish to rent your home. Murfreesboro is home to Middle Tennessee State University, of course, and it is the largest university in the state! I would put Murfreesboro over Hendersonville any day of the week. If I can assist you with locating the right home for you, please contact me at sfelton@realtracs.com. Thanks, and good luck!