Question removed

Asked by conradsa2211, Florence, SC Tue Sep 10, 2013

This question was removed by its author.


, ,
Tue Sep 10, 2013
Are you buying in Ohio? If so then they usually enlist the assistance of a notary in your area who will come to you to help facilitate a closing. Otherwise, if you're looking in SC, you might be best suited asking that question in the SC section. Finally, I might add, if you are buying a home (that's the section it was under) that usually a lender, if you're using financing will line up the settlement agency. If you're paying cash, usually the realtor will suggest the attny. If you might have add'l questions, I'd be happy to help. Best wishes, Kim Lawson, Ohio Licensed Mortgage Loan Originator. Contact and licensing information can be found on my profile.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more