Question removed

Asked by LILYBELLE312, New Orleans, LA Thu Sep 5, 2013

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

5
Kim Rogers, , Metairie, LA
Thu Sep 5, 2013
This property is located in Hammond, Louisiana. I would be happy to arrange an appointment for you. You can reach me at the following number: Kim S Rogers, 504-858-4281
Caroline Mang, Agent, New Orleans, LA
Thu Sep 5, 2013
Hi there, I would be happy to help you. I am familiar with the area around 4710 Marque Dr.

I can also set you up with a Realtor in your area in CT as my company belongs to a large network of Realtors around the globe who have all been properly vetted and qualified to assist you.

Please call me or email me and we can talk about Marque Dr and the steps to take to coordinate the move. I can be reached at 504.251.0385 or cmang@latterblum.com.

I look forward to hearing from you!
craig miramb…, Agent, Metairie, LA
Thu Sep 5, 2013
Lily, I will be glad to help, and can tell you a little about the damage from Hurricane Katrina and the repairs that were completed. I can also let you know some details on the covenants associated with this house, that you would have to assume when you make the purchase.

Shoot me an email, realtorcraig@cox.net
Web Reference:  http://www.mbellrealty.com
Amy Perdomo, Agent, New Orleans, LA
Thu Sep 5, 2013
Happy to answer all of your questions. Call me at your earliest convenience. 504-617-0517
David Stewart, Agent, Slidell, LA
Thu Sep 5, 2013
Hey there,
If you would like to give me a call my number is 985-710-1728 and maybe I can point you in the right direction for getting your home sold and get you started with the buying process here.
David