Question removed

Asked by victoriaelizabeth009, Salt Lake City, UT Fri Aug 23, 2013

This question was removed by Trulia moderators.

Answers

3
Chris Block, , Saint Paul, MN
Fri Aug 23, 2013
There are fair housing laws put in place so Realtors can not be biased on neighborhoods. Might seem minor to you, but it is something we always need to be careful to not "generalize" neighborhoods.

But boy there are a lot of them! What we CAN talk to you about are all the amenities, school districts, night-life, parks, and yes crime statistics. Since you are out of state the size of Minneapolis may surprise you, but ultimately we first start with your budget and then review all the neighborhoods that will fit your GOALS AND NEEDS.

We are a team and I will help you find the perfect neighborhood for your family, and pretty much give you every little detail/information you could ever want.

A Realtor in Minnesota is free to work with since the seller pays our commission, so feel free to check out my testimonials on Trulia and email/call me.

~Chris
651-307-7663
chris.block@imetroproperty.com
Elizabeth Fu…, Agent, Wayzata, MN
Fri Aug 23, 2013
Minneapolis is definitely family friendly. There are wonderful opportunities for work, great schools, lots of community flavors and events, many of them free. Music and culture are paramount, with all venues accessible. Are you interested in buying? Renting? What is your budget. You have probably seen Househunters on HG TV. I can start doing the job for you via the internet, if you tell me a little more about you, your family, you must-haves cant stands! Call or write, or send me your number and I will call you. Liz, 612-986-4105
Tyler Dill, Agent, Wayzata, MN
Fri Aug 23, 2013
Minneapolis is great! I have lived hear for 28 years and love the people, parks, lakes and all the activities. I have a son and my wife and I enjoy all the activities for kids Minneapolis offers. As well as the safety of the neighborhoods. Let me know if you would like to schedule some shows in the Minneapolis area!