Question removed

Asked by maritta.meinas, Jefferson City, MO Fri Aug 23, 2013

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

2
Kris Ballage, Agent, Jefferson City, MO
Fri Aug 23, 2013
Hi Maritta,
While I'm not sure where you live in Europe or how large the city is, I can tell you that Jefferson City is an all American small town. The city itself is charming and located on a major US river. Since it is the capitol of Missouri, we have many beautiful state buildings and museums with some very classical and old world architectural styles.

I used to live in Europe myself and have assisted our city leaders and guests while visiting our sister city in Germany. Jefferson City and the surrounding areas were originally settled by German immigrants and there is still a strong influence of German heritage here.

While maintaining a the charm of a small American city, we do offer some unique culture and art to visitors and citizens alike. I'd be delighted to assist you in a city tour and getting to know our city better.

The real estate market here is doing well as we were more conservative here in the Midwest. Our building and markets are beginning to rebound very nicely. If you'd care to share more specific criteria for your needs and preferences in homes, I'll be happy to send along some examples of our real estate and pricing here in Jefferson City.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
kind regards,
Kris Ballage
Dale Weir, Agent, Chesterfield, MO
Fri Aug 23, 2013
We have many European business people who own property in the US without a problem - make sure you deal with an experiences realtor and mortgage lender, not someone who is new and inexperiences or in a small firm