Question removed

Asked by neicy, Fresno, CA Wed Aug 7, 2013

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

11
Ivan Sagel, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Aug 9, 2013
Trulia User,

If you are renting, you would get the condo rules and regs from your landlord. Because you are not an owner, you have no legal relationship with the HOA.

Ivan Sagel
312.515.7823
ivan@atproperties.com
http://www.atproperties.com/agents/IvanSagel
JIM Michaels, Agent, Chicago, IL
Thu Aug 8, 2013
email me at jmichaels@remax.net and I will send you what I have on that one
Jeff Nobleza, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Aug 7, 2013
It is a Chicago Building Ordinance that buildings such as 4746 N Kenmore have a signed posted somewhere on the building of a building owner or agent for the building to contact concerning the building (presumably for situations such as yours).

However, not all buildings follow this and some don't follow the rules. Walk around the building and look for a management company or other similar sign.
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Aug 7, 2013
It says that there is an association there.
neicy, Home Buyer, Fresno, CA
Wed Aug 7, 2013
I can't seem to find the name of these condos. I'm renting a room from someone and i wanted to know what were all the provisions with the HOA before hand. Is there a way to get in touch with them?
Tanya Ess-Yo…, Agent, Marietta, GA
Wed Aug 7, 2013
There is, please note this price may vary, $258/month.
Robbin Frey, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Aug 7, 2013
From the tax records, this property has been an existing association for quite some time, so there is definitely an existing association. The only question might be the condition of the association. What kind of reserves do they have? Are they self managed? or Managed by a management company.
Manuel Brown, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Aug 7, 2013
T. Houese,

There most certainly is an association. I use to live in the area and I work in the area. However, there are no units for sale currently.
Santiago Ken…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Aug 7, 2013
Yes there is an association , you can contact me I can send you the info
Barcelonarealtor@gmail.com
Philip Sencer, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Aug 7, 2013
It does not show up in the MLS so maybe it is a rental building.
Evelyn S. Fr…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Aug 7, 2013
This is not an active listing. Last time it was listed was in 2008 and at the time there was an association in place. It was rented in 2008.

If you'd like to keep an eye on it check out my website http://www.evelynfred@mredselectsites.com.