Question removed

Asked by Mustard Seed, East Brunswick, NJ Thu Aug 21, 2008

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

3
Jillian Mason, Agent, Monroe, NJ
Fri Aug 22, 2008
Hi Mustard. There are a few homes available in Old Stage Manor right now. It's a nice community and very similiar to the homes in Lorraine Estates. Right now, two homes are in the 500's and there's a short sale in the 300's. Most comps for the area in the past few months though have been selling in the high 400's.
As far as the value going up in two years, I cannot predict that. Real estate is cyclical so there are ups and downs but no way to know when they are coming and going. If I were you, I would budget $500,000 for the sale of a home, and keep some excess for updating down the road. Best of luck and feel free to call if you have any questions.
John Sacktig, Agent, New Jersey, NJ
Sun Aug 31, 2008
Old Stage Manor is a very nice neighborhood. There are a few houses for sale in the area. Glenn and Jillian hit the comps on the head. There is a property that is getting a lot of interest that is a bank sale.

East Brunswick is a great town and homes are selling . People look here because of our great school system and access to NYC. Property values have gone up over the last market upswing and have balanced out well above where they were 6-7 years ago. In the current market homes are priced a little lower and are selling. Will the area increase? no crystal ball here.. but look at history in general, the school system, the town itself and formulate an opinion.

I live in East Brunswick myself and I have great knowledge of the area, schools, shopping and whatever else you would need to know.

If you want to be informed and work with someone that is in the area, give me a call or an email

John Sacktig
Broker / Sales Associate
Orange Key Realty

Direct: 732-213-1409
Office: 732-863-6969

JSacktig@orangekeyrealty.com
Jack Vollenb…, Agent, Flemington, NJ
Thu Aug 21, 2008
Hi Mustard,

Listen, I know what listing you are looking at specifically. I would be happy to help you as either an appraiser or your agent. Trying to do research on a bank-owned property via Trulia can only get you so far. Contact me and we'll talk.

Jacobus "Jack" Vollenberg
RE Appraiser/RE Sales associate
Vollenberg Appraisers/ERA Statewide Realty
Vollenberg@iname.com
Cell (570) 204-9125