Question removed

Asked by T, Florida Mon Jun 24, 2013

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

3
, ,
Mon Aug 5, 2013
Good afternoon!

If you are interested in purchasing a home and worried about credit, please give me a call. We help thousands of people each year with scores in the 600s to buy a home and, for those below 600, we assist them with ways to get their scores higher. My number is 614.806.1659. I'll be glad to see what I can do to make home buying both affordable and hassle free for you and your family.

Antonio Barnett
Senior Loan Officer
Cell: 614.806.1659
Antonio.Barnett@MovementMortgage.com
http://www.movementmortgage.com
2701 N Rocky Point Dr, Tampa, FL 33607
NMLS# 287888
Lynn Brock, Agent, Sarasota, FL
Tue Jun 25, 2013
T. Florida, If your credit scores are in the 600s you have options with higher interest rates and possibly more down payment. Perhaps a mortgage broker can get you approved for FHA.

If your scores are lower than 600, then you will have to address the issues why? Deliquent tax liens, child support or alimony have to be brought current.

Charge off and collections, may have to be paid / settled. A repo car voluntary or non voluntary will have to be addressed.

You best option might be to contact a credt repair agency and work with them in addressing your credit report issues. If you enroll in Consumer Credit counseling lenders look at this as Chapter 13 bankruptcy. This program will have to be completed before a mortgage can be considered.

An experienced mortgage broker can provide you with the best direction and credit repair agencies to improve your scores.

FYI, It might take one year to successfully raise your credit scores, this requires intense work and persistence on your part. It will not happen by itsself.

Lynn Brock
Brock Realty Inc.
941.313.1234
http://www.brockrealty-inc.com
Kay Brooks, Agent, Tampa, FL
Mon Jun 24, 2013
There can certainly be options for credit challenged clients, and many times there are solutions that will clear up bad marks and quickly raise a credit score. I need to better understand your specific situation in order to determine how to best advise. If you would like a consultation, email me your contact information and a good day/time to talk and we'll get on calendar.

Kay Brooks
Real Estate Consultant
Keller Williams Tampa Properties
brooksdk@hotmail.com